Carniva Breeze inside cabin 8234

lmtrn2001

Hey everyone!!

We have booked this cabin (8234) for a B2B in November & looking at the deck plan it seems to have an odd layout.

Has anyone stayed in this room?? I've already check the website with the cruiseship room pictures & there aren't any pictures of it there.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Hey everyone!!

We have booked this cabin (8234) for a B2B in November & looking at the deck plan it seems to have an odd layout.

Has anyone stayed in this room?? I've already check the website with the cruiseship room pictures & there aren't any pictures of it there.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

I don't see anything particularly odd about it other than the vanity being along a side wall instead of against the bathroom wall at the end of the bed.

Hi.

I'm new to CCL. I've sailed twice (last on the Dream when it first came out) but usually sail NCL and RCCL. Anyway, I'm looking for the Breeze and cannot find it on the CCL website. I am looking to go away very end of February/beginning of March next year.

Would there be a reason why it's not listed?

I don't see anything particularly odd about it other than the vanity being along a side wall instead of against the bathroom wall at the end of the bed.

We're just not used to having a cabin layout like that. From the Floorplan & 360 view, when you come in the door the bathroom & closets are to one side & the bed is to the other side with the vanity straight ahead & the TV in the cabinet of the vanity. does the TV pull out where it can be viewed from the bed?? Also, is the room size the same as other insides??

We just had a situation on the Sunshine where our inside was similar & the room was noticeably smaller than a normal inside cabin. We only had 2 closets & the bed was up against the closet so you had to crawl across the bed, you couldn't walk around it on the right side.

I dont see anything different with this inside cabin either.

a basic picture of any inside cabin on carnival will show you what it looks like

I've looked at the pictures, floorplan & 360 view...It's not a normal layout.

Hi.

I'm new to CCL. I've sailed twice (last on the Dream when it first came out) but usually sail NCL and RCCL. Anyway, I'm looking for the Breeze and cannot find it on the CCL website. I am looking to go away very end of February/beginning of March next year.

Would there be a reason why it's not listed?

I see sailings for 6 or 8 days. Which one are you looking for?

• 7 months later...