Solstice spa..private pool???

Jldevlin

We are looking to book a Aqua class cabin for a 10 night Hawaii to Vancouver in 2016.We have one for Alaska for next year on Milennium and we know they are very different. But no matter how hard I look I cannot see if you get a separate pool and hot tub for Aqua class. I see a pool and hot tub in the solarium that kind of looks like it might be for the spa class but I just cant see them closing off a whole pool for just some of the travelers....any help would be appreciated

No separate pool. The enclosed pool you are seeing on the deck plan is the Solarium pool- normally adults only. If there is bad weather they will allow children in for a specified period of time.

No separate pool. The enclosed pool you are seeing on the deck plan is the Solarium pool- normally adults only. If there is bad weather they will allow children in for a specified period of time.

Oh thanks .. that clears it up for me...

The main benefit of AQ is dining in Blu, which some people love and others don't. I am in the latter category.

You get a different shower, towels, etc., a few little perks but IMHO they did not come close to justifying the difference in price. The heated loungers are fine but can be crowded, and have limited appeal--only so much of your cruise time would you want to be in there.

No special perks like private pool--even steerage class can use the saunas, etc. Just be aware what you are booking and paying for so you're not disappointed.

Edited by CathyCruises

We are looking to book a Aqua class cabin for a 10 night Hawaii to Vancouver in 2016.We have one for Alaska for next year on Milennium and we know they are very different. But no matter how hard I look I cannot see if you get a separate pool and hot tub for Aqua class. I see a pool and hot tub in the solarium that kind of looks like it might be for the spa class but I just cant see them closing off a whole pool for just some of the travelers....any help would be appreciated

NCL...their suite area called The Haven has a separate pool and hot tub for their suite guests. Is that perhaps what you are thinking of?