Any word on price breaks coming up?

Which week?

(And singles pay double; this is nothing new. Find a roommate and you will pay much less. ;))

The cruise is 11/2 and unfortunately I can't find a roommate. I guess I should have booked this when the price was $1500 for a solo but had no idea it would get this high. My TA seems to think it will come down as she said November was not a very popular month for cruising. The good thing is that I can leave at the last minute so I will just wait it out and see what happens.

People are getting the sales mixed up....effective tomorrow there will be two different BOGO sales going on as follows:

MAY

BOGOHO has been extended until July 15

This is for any sailing in 2015 thru April 2016

although end date seems to be conflicting depending on what flyer you read

JUNE

BOGO starts tomorrow

Is for sailing Sept 1 thru Dec 15, 2014

Buy one get 2nd 1/2 off

OR

Pay full on first two and get 3/4 free

Quantum/Anthem are excluded on both sales and both sales have the normal restrictions and fine print

Personally, I would wait until after July 15. I notice many prices jacked way up since this BOGO deal has begun.

The fact that its not combine-able with a resident, military, or senior rate if that comes up speaks volumes to me.

Just my 2 cents..

:p

Robin13, just so you know, Carnival has special solo cruise prices on some sailings you may want to check into this. My father in law this past April came with us for a cruise getaway on the Fascination and he paid something like $450.00 for an ocean view, he was not able to get a balcony, because he booked two weeks before the cruise and there was none available.

I just called in and upgraded our Oct 2014 to an virtual balcony using the bogo1/2 sale. Only an extra $100 or so, plus moved to midship. I'll take that deal.

So, it does apply to 2014 sailings.

Just called about the bogo 1/2 it's only for the 2015 sailings

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Check out the RCO website- it is now for August 2014 and also Sep 1 - Dec 15, 2014.

Check out the RCO website- it is now for August 2014 and also Sep 1 - Dec 15, 2014.

I called back they said it's for today's rate and my rate is still cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app