NCL Specialty Coffee Program.

Does anyone know if NCL offers a Specialty Coffee Program. I love my espresso and was wondering if one of the Beverage Packages included specialty coffee .

Book a suite and you can have all the espresso you want.

For us it's our drug of choice, can't live without it and drink at least 10/12 doubles a day.

For us it's our drug of choice, can't live without it and drink at least 10/12 doubles a day.

The Lavazza espresso in the suites from the machine is surprizingly good.

I too would purchase a coffee card if it were reasonably priced, like on Princess ships.

Edited by NH Cruisers

Mine too! We had a suite on the Star and loved the Lavazza machine. Our Butler removed all of the drinks in the fridge and replaced it with milk so we would always have enough for our latte's. Two to three per day...at least! :) Totally worth it!!:D

• 11 months later...

So, since I'm only in a balcony cabin and this is my first cruise, can someone hint at how much will I need budget to get my daily fix? LOL. I know that seems petty, but I'm a 4-5 cup a day guy from Seattle. I have my own set up at home, and the thought of drinking drip - well, I don't need to go on. LOOOL.

I love my espresso too. I would get a card.

And that's another remember when thing. The Jewel and Pearl had espresso in the coffee stations at the buffet. Don't know if they still do. Espresso was complimentary in the MDR.

We were on the Pearl 5/7-17. At the end of the cruise the Hotel Director had a Q&A with the Cruise Critic group. He was asked why the UBP does not include coffee drinks/espresso/lattes. He said corporate is working on it, but the problem is figuring out how to resolve potential problems before rolling it out.

The potential problems at this time are that the specialty coffees are made (in the Jewel and Dawn class ships) in the atrium. If a passenger is in a bar or restaurant and wants a specialty coffee then either the passenger must go themselves and get the drink, or the server must go down to get the drink and come back to serve it and the concern is that the drink would not be as hot when it was served.

Please excuse me but I really hoped to learn if I can get a decaf black iced coffee somewhere on Dawn? One of my favorite cold drinks in summer. Is there a place I can get it?

Please excuse me but I really hoped to learn if I can get a decaf black iced coffee somewhere on Dawn? One of my favorite cold drinks in summer. Is there a place I can get it?

Just go to the windjammer and make your own. I have done this for my husband ,when he wanted an ice coffee.Have a great cruise,we love the Dawn!!!!:)

We were on the Pearl 5/7-17. At the end of the cruise the Hotel Director had a Q&A with the Cruise Critic group. He was asked why the UBP does not include coffee drinks/espresso/lattes. He said corporate is working on it, but the problem is figuring out how to resolve potential problems before rolling it out.

The potential problems at this time are that the specialty coffees are made (in the Jewel and Dawn class ships) in the atrium. If a passenger is in a bar or restaurant and wants a specialty coffee then either the passenger must go themselves and get the drink, or the server must go down to get the drink and come back to serve it and the concern is that the drink would not be as hot when it was served.

We latte/espresso lovers need to band together! As long as the "discount" price was right...I wouldn't mind getting it myself if there was a "specialty coffee card".

Hi Folks,

Please excuse my ignorance ... 1st time NCL'er.

The terms and conditions for the Ultimate Beverage Package says "does not include select Lavazza coffee beverages".

My question is ... What is included for coffee with the UBP? Is it just the standard stuff at the Java Cafe?

Appreciate all the info you guys give on this forum! :D