Radiance class D1 balcony - 1104 vs 1056

I am currently booked in cabin 1104 on the Serenade and thought about moving the date of my cruise. 1104 isn't available on the other dates so has anyone stayed in both 1104 and 1056? If so, which balcony is bigger and also how are the deck 7 aft balconies? There are a few of those available.

Yes!!! There is 1104 on Serenade: I'm in that cabin for Dec 2015 cruise

:(

And I stayed on 1104 on BR many, many times!!!!

We love the aft cabins: we stayed on deck 10, 9 and 8. Never on 7, so can't comment on it

Sent with my iPhone

ImageUploadedByForums1402789145.554243.jpg.c52750d3d193a900a7d0a75fe758a553.jpg

Edited by CRUISEMAMI

We've been in both, on Serenade, prefer 1104. We have had 1104 on Radiance, and 1604, it's mirror image on Jewel. The 1104 balcony is bigger, a little, the balcony on 1056 is even more covered and kind of tunnel-like. I could also hear the elevator mechanism from 1056, although my husband couldn't. We're booked on 1104 on Jewel for a b2b in 2015 and 1604 in 2016.

Edited by Miss Vickie

We've stayed in the aft cabins on Jewel (deck 8) a couple of times...photos in my reviews linked below. I think on Radiance class the cabins and balconies keep getting bigger and nicer as you go up. People staying on Deck 7 aft balconies report some base noise from the lounge below. People bothered by it tend to be early to bed folks, night owls won't notice it as they aren't in the cabin. I noticed some music sounds while on my balcony on 8 at night, but never when inside the cabin with the balcony door closed.

In addition to my own photos and notes about aft cabins on deck 8 on Jewel this thread offers tons of pictures, including your cabin:D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=43036825&posted=1#post43036825