Silhouette in July- book specialty restaurants now?

cruzemaven

Have the specialty restaurants been busy on recent cruises? Wondering whether or not we can wait until we board before making reservations. We are very flexible with dates but would prefer to find out which evenings have shows,etc. before making plans for specialty dining. Would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Have the specialty restaurants been busy on recent cruises? Wondering whether or not we can wait until we board before making reservations. We are very flexible with dates but would prefer to find out which evenings have shows,etc. before making plans for specialty dining. Would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi:) just my opinion.....but you stated you are very flexible....I would

wait till after boarding to book and you can very often find deals

that way too;)...a % off your dinner and/or BOGO.......(Buy one,

get one)....just depends on the cruise.

Wait until you get onboard the ship! We got off the silhouette at the end of May. If you book a speciality restaurant for the first night you receive 20 per cent off the price. We also booked the 4 night speciality restaurant package for a reduced fee as well on board. We were on the 13 night Adriatic cruise & 5 days before the cruise was finished we had a voice message on the phone letting us know that captains club members would receive a 30 per cent discount on all specialty restaurants for the remainder of the cruise.

We dined in qsine, Tuscan, murano, and the lawn grill twice. All the restaurants were very good. Both in food and with the service. We loved the lawn grill. There is nothing like a grilled steak in the fresh air watching the Mediterranean Sea go by. And no you do not have to grill your own steak the chef is happy to do it for you. The salad bar was extensive and the fresh baked warm out of the oven chocolate chip cookie with ice cream for dessert was addictive. The staff was very fun. If you go say hi to Igor he was one of our favorite waiters on board. We typically ate early 6:30 or 7:00 and all the specialty restaurants were empty. I would say that the raise in prices recently had cruisers staying away hence the discounted prices that they were offering on board.

Have a great time on your cruise.

Just home from Reflection Med cruise. I booked and paid in advance. I should have waited until I was on board so I could have used the OBC to pay the cover charge. The specialty restaurants were not crowded on this cruise, so you could just show up at the door.

Hi:) just my opinion.....but you stated you are very flexible....I would

wait till after boarding to book and you can very often find deals

that way too;)...a % off your dinner and/or BOGO.......(Buy one,

get one)....just depends on the cruise.

I agree, we got 30% off Qwsines onboard.