Sunshine Review Western Carib 6/7/14-6/14/14

What a cutie :), We'll be on the sunshine in a couple weeks and will miss our black pug Angel. they are the best pets!!:D

I agree 100%!!!! We've had other dogs, but seriously, I'm in love with my Pug. (Loki) He's my fur baby and I missed him terribly. Their personalities are just the best! Ours even "sings" for supper. (crazy Pug noises!) :D:D Hope you have a great time!!

Edited by Kristi Williamson

For Anytime Dining, you go to the Ocean Plaza on Deck 5 and they get your room number(s) and number of guests dining. They give you a little slip of paper with your info on it and then you head to the left, past the Alchemy Bar, and walk down two flights of steps (or take the elevators) to Deck 3. There, directly in front of you, is the ATD dining room. It's not as cumbersome as it may sound. It's actually very easy and keeps the lines and wait times down to almost nothing. Even when we ate right at 6pm, we waited less than 5 minutes. (this was also lobster night!)

Sounds perfect to me as our cabin is on deck 5

Thanks

Danielle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We go to Playa Palancar every time we go to Cozumel and we love it! Glad you had a great cruise!

It may very well become our go-to, as well. It was just beautiful and so peaceful!! We love Nachi, too, but for the price we preferred Palancar. There's no way I could drink enough alcohol to make up the price difference, either.

Thanks for reading!