Southern Caribbean... looking ahead

My Bud Pud

We are booked on an Eastern Caribbean on Celebrity Silhouette March 2015 and already looking at options for our next trip. We are interested in a Southern Caribbean - most likely sailing out of San Juan as 7-8 days is probably my max, probably end of Feb - beginning of April 2016 or slight chance of fall 2015.

Any recommendations on lines, ships and itineraries?

Thanks!

We are booked on an Eastern Caribbean on Celebrity Silhouette March 2015 and already looking at options for our next trip. We are interested in a Southern Caribbean - most likely sailing out of San Juan as 7-8 days is probably my max, probably end of Feb - beginning of April 2016 or slight chance of fall 2015.

Any recommendations on lines, ships and itineraries?

Thanks!

We did the southern Caribbean medley itinerary with Princess a few years ago and it was fantastic! Ten days, sailing out of Fort Lauderdale. Highly recommend the trip and of course Princess is just wonderful anytime.

If you like Celebrity I would consider them again.

Keith

Ditto that! Years ago I once did two south Caribes on Galaxy within 6 months of each other! Loved them and the ship. Too bad they got rid of Galaxy.