Owner's Suite and alcohol?

pampaul

I'm pretty sure from reading some of these posts that the owner's suite gets 3 bottles of alcohol, right?

If so, is it standard what the put in each suite or is there a list that you can pick from?

I'm pretty sure from reading some of these posts that the owner's suite gets 3 bottles of alcohol, right?

If so, is it standard what the put in each suite or is there a list that you can pick from?

Prior to sailing, you'll get a letter from the concierge (in our case, The Haven) that lists all the options you have for liquor, wine, pillows, teas, coffee, sodas, etc. The sodas and water will be replaced as consumed, but the "3 bottles" are a one time deal. The choice can be liquor, wine, or cordials.

If you have a substitution request that's within the same price-point, they will accommodate you (we changed Beefeater gin for Tanqueray).

The email/letter came about 45 days prior to sailing

To add a bit, you do get 3 from a list that is pretty limited. The list is floating out here somewhere. There have been some people saying they could buy up their selection for a fee like $40 more per bottle.

As far as getting anything from a pre-concierge before your trip, that has been reported as hit or miss as well. We never received anything asking what our preferences were.

To add a bit, you do get 3 from a list that is pretty limited. The list is floating out here somewhere. There have been some people saying they could buy up their selection for a fee like $40 more per bottle.

As far as getting anything from a pre-concierge before your trip, that has been reported as hit or miss as well. We never received anything asking what our preferences were.

In addition from the Beefeater to Tanqueray, we also upgraded from Grant's scotch to Dewar's. I was asked if I wanted White Label or 12-year old -- with no charge for either changes. I did preface my request stating I understood there would be a charge for the subsititution(s). As I've always believe and practice, it's never what you ask for, it's how you ask.

Here's the list (for the Breakaway at least - not sure if it's different on other ships):

Beefeater Gin

Grant’s Blended Scotch Whiskey

Smirnoff Vodka

Jim Beam Bourbon

Seagram’s 7 Crown

Bacardi Superior Rum

Cazadores Blanco Tequila

Dry White Vermouth

Sweet Red Vermouth

Harvey’s Bristol Cream Sherry

Sandeman Reserve Port

Jameson Irish Whiskey

Kahlua

North & South By Norwegian, Sauvignon Blanc California

North & South By Norwegian, Merlot California

Sodas

Pepsi

Diet Pepsi

Sierra Mist Soda

Orange Soda

Tonic Water

Ginger Ale

Club Soda

Yes, and there is a list that you can choose from.