"Promo" Land Discoveries?

canny_cruiser

I'm thinking of booking my first Azamara cruise. Looking at the Land Discoveries brochure for the cruise, I see there are a several "promo" excursions priced at £0.00 in each port of call. Are these available to anyone to book or are they perhaps from some previous offer of free excursions for the cruise? (I know about the Azamara evening thing and it's not that.)

Advice appreciated.

I suspect these relate to a promo that ran last year but is not available now, though the cruisers from that promo will be cruising throughout 2014 so the choice is there for them

• 4 weeks later...
Well, Bonnie, I have taken the plunge and booked my 1st Azamara trip. However, when I try to book my Azamara evening, I am returned to the booking page and get no further forward. can you help, please?

hello Canny Cruiser, have you gone to the 'Already Booked' section on our website, and created a profile, and then linked it to the cruise you booked? Otherwise the system may think you're simply a window-shopper, and not booked on the voyage.

canny cruiser,

You can also call Azamara directly and book your excursions...no need to do it online, although I always do. Just ask to speak to someone in the Land Discoveries department. Usually the person who answers can also help you with this like they did for me when I had questions. Even if you've booked with a TA, they will still talk with you regarding land discoveries. I'm booked through a TA and talked to Azamara directly to cancel my Azamazing evening and ask about some other excursions.

Glad to know that you can call. How far ahead do you need to reserve your shore excursions? Can you cancel after booking shore activities and when do you have to pay? (I have a cruise and 2 land trips before this cruise so would like to reserve and not pay --special me!:p)

Glad to know that you can call. How far ahead do you need to reserve your shore excursions? Can you cancel after booking shore activities and when do you have to pay? (I have a cruise and 2 land trips before this cruise so would like to reserve and not pay --special me!:p)

I book my excursions as soon as I can in case they fill up...and you pay when you book. I believe you have 3 or 4 days before you cruise to cancel but was told by ACC that you can also cancel 24 hours prior to your excursion once on board.