Hilton Fort Lauderdale marina

Trenise

I'm planning on staying at the Hilton Ft Lauderdale Marina before our cruise. They don't have a shuttle from the airport or to the cruise terminal, has anyone stayed here and know how much it cost to get a taxi?

The taxi will be about $15-16, from the airport, prior to tip.

To the port depends on what terminal. You can walk to Terminal 2/4. It might cost you $10-12 to Terminal 29, the furthest away.

Some variance may happen due to traffic or long lines at the Port gate.

• 1 month later...
I'm planning on staying at the Hilton Ft Lauderdale Marina before our cruise. They don't have a shuttle from the airport or to the cruise terminal, has anyone stayed here and know how much it cost to get a taxi?

Hi Trenise, Are you sure about this? I just booked a room there online and I selected the option for Cruiseport shuttle. You might want to double-check.

Yes I saw that they offer shuttle service to the port but they do not offer shuttle service from the airport. We have decided to just use the taxi service from the airport and then again to the port. That way we dont have to wait/go by the shuttle service times, we can just leave when were ready to.

Tons of places along 17th to eat.

As mentioned earlier there are many places to eat in walking distance. We liked Bravos which is across the parking lot from the Renaissance.

We have stayed at the Hilton Marina a couple of times. Loved the water taxi and it is a great way to kill a few hours. Also loved the pool (beautiful!) and the outdoor bar. The food is somewhat pricey but good! We have never left the property when staying there - even to eat!