Cruise Credits

Ethel5

First Cruise Credits are one way of attaining Captain's Circle status. For instance, Elite is 150 days OR 15 cruise credits. So in your case you would attain Elite after your 8th cruise unless you reached 150 days sooner.

Second, there is the Loyalty OBC. This is based on Cruise credits.

At least 20, but less than 31, you get $25 OBC each cruise.

32 to 41 =$50

42 to 51 = $75

52 or more = $100

Apparently, starting with your 50th cruise, and every 25th after that, there are some special perks. I believe one is being invited to Sabatinis for breakfast for that cruise. I don't know if this is based on cruise credits or cruises.

First Cruise Credits are one way of attaining Captain's Circle status. For instance, Elite is 150 days OR 15 cruise credits. So in your case you would attain Elite after your 8th cruise unless you reached 150 days sooner.

32 to 41 =$50

42 to 51 = $75

52 or more = $100

Apparently, starting with your 50th cruise, and every 25th after that, there are some special perks. I believe one is being invited to Sabatinis for breakfast for that cruise. I don't know if this is based on cruise credits or cruises.

Thanks. I knew about the Captain's Circle status and the Loyalty perk but I thought there might have been something else.

32 to 41 =$50

42 to 51 = $75

52 or more = $100

Thanks for posing the question Donna and for the answer Paul......good to know!