CocoCay prebooking

The most we ever had to wait to book any of the kids activities was 5 minutes. I don't think the water slide can sell out but the aqua adventure park limits the number out in any one session but there are sessions all day so should not be a problem.

On my first trip to CoCo Cay, I pre-booked two floating mats, then was on the first tender and got to the island before the reservations lists were distributed. I had to pay for the mats again and was assured that once the lists arrived, the second charge would be removed. It wasn't, and I was not willing to stand in the long line at GS the last morning. When I got home I wrote a nice letter, and the extra charges were refunded to my credit card. Now that I have been to CoCo Cay several times, I have never seen a shortage of mats. Long story short, I found out the hard way that is just isn't necessary to pre-book mats. Possibly jet ski excursions if you want a specific time, for instance, but not for the small stuff.

We were just there last week and there was another ship also there. My husband didn't prebook snorkel equipment (have been there before and never had to). He was told they were only for people who prebooked. He was told maybe later. Waited a few hours and was told no-he said there was never more than 40 people in the water. He came back on the ship upset.