Ship on a Stick

No, but, you can send your stateroom number to the brand ambassador two days before you sail on his Facebook page and he will send you a ship on a stick, chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne.

Who is the brand ambassador? And how do I find his Facebook page?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Who is the brand ambassador? And how do I find his Facebook page?

The brand ambassador is a kind individual named John Heald. You can reach him via his Facebook page, blog or company issued email address. Each one of those is a link and can get you in contact with him.

The brand ambassador is a kind individual named John Heald. You can reach him via his Facebook page, blog or company issued email address. Each one of those is a link and can get you in contact with him.

So I just email him 2 days before and I can get a ship on a stick?! It sounds too good to be true.....

OR, you can earn it like MOST of us do:rolleyes:

Trivia, Mixology contest, etc.........

It's just not the same if it's GIVEN to you.

Despite it being a piece of plastic, the memory of how you got it is the thing and will bring a smile to your face each time you look at it.

Mine just sits on a shelf. I have a memory of it, but the memory is I found it at a yard sale:(

Despite it being a piece of plastic, the memory of how you got it is the thing and will bring a smile to your face each time you look at it.

Mine just sits on a shelf. I have a memory of it, but the memory is I found it at a yard sale:(

LOL!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Don't get me wrong.....Last year, someone won one at trivia, and just left it on the table.

You have NO idea how tempted I was to grab it...Everyone was just walking by it.....

But something just felt so wrong......lol

No ship on a stick from Breeze last year. Maybe in 13 days. I am determined!!!!!:cool:

Sometimes you can, depends on the ship. I've been looking for a Paradise soas for a while. LOL

I've got several "Paradise" 24 karet gold, plastic, pieces of ship on a stick, and if you're in the area (I live in Lakeland) I'd be proud to get one to you.

"SKY"

Ken

I've got several "Paradise" 24 karet gold, plastic, pieces of ship on a stick, and if you're in the area (I live in Lakeland) I'd be proud to get one to you.

"SKY"

Ken

Ken,

Do you keep the 337 at LAL?

Regards,

Leon

No, but, you can send your stateroom number to the brand ambassador two days before you sail on his Facebook page and he will send you a ship on a stick, chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne.

That works pretty well for most ships, but the Dream has a bunch of uncooperative rascals on boards. LOL

Ken,

Do you keep the 337 at LAL?

Regards,

Leon

Hi Leon. Nope, it was a straight leg 336, and I tied down at Plant City. She's long gone now, as the maintenance, and fuel to feed two engines, was just too much for the type of flying I've always done. GREAT old bird though!

Oh, by the way, that's the way I got the "handle". The ramp guys at PC couldn't remember my name, but at the time, I had the only SkyMaster on the field, so they called me "SkyMaster". ;) Just stuck!

"SKY"

you are so right......even though it is a cheap little trinket......people comment on how cool that you won it when they pass you in the corridors. my daughter was so proud that we won the scatagories game on the Celebration.

Hi Leon. Nope, it was a straight leg 336, and I tied down at Plant City. She's long gone now, as the maintenance, and fuel to feed two engines, was just too much for the type of flying I've always done. GREAT old bird though!

Oh, by the way, that's the way I got the "handle". The ramp guys at PC couldn't remember my name, but at the time, I had the only SkyMaster on the field, so they called me "SkyMaster". ;) Just stuck!

"SKY"

Thanks for the response. I've been in and out of Plant City for nearly 30 years so I'm sure I've seen her. The 206 was used as a mapping platform, but a 337 was in the running as well. The right seat is usually empty...

Leon

Thanks for the response. I've been in and out of Plant City for nearly 30 years so I'm sure I've seen her. The 206 was used as a mapping platform, but a 337 was in the running as well. The right seat is usually empty...

Leon

EXCELLENT! I'll watch for 53G when I'm at the field. Don't fly anymore, as I had a "triple" a few years ago, and just never tried to get the medical renewed again after that, even though I've been told that I'd probably pass with no problems. ;) Flying would cut into my cruisin' fund anyway. :rolleyes:

"SKY"