Mickey's new ride- Nice!

loubetti

Gulfstream G650. Note the registration number of N305CC. Not sure what the flag on the tail stands for, but the same flag appeared on his former Canadair Global Express. It almost looks like two, Carnival "C" logos with one reversed.

The G650 costs $65 million.

G650-N305CC-KFLL-10112013.jpg

Gulfstream G650. Note the registration number of N305CC. Not sure what the flag on the tail stands for, but the same flag appeared on his former Canadair Global Express. It almost looks like two, Carnival "C" logos with one reversed.

The G650 costs $65 million.

G650-N305CC-KFLL-10112013.jpg

Guess that explains why he sold off some CCL stock recently !

Not sure what the flag on the tail stands for, but the same flag appeared on his former Canadair Global Express. It almost looks like two, Carnival "C" logos with one reversed. ]

Carnival Corporation

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

WOW, that's even nicer than my Cessna 150! :eek:

Thanks for posting Lou! ;)

"SKY"

I thought you had a 337?!

Also, I understand that demand is so high for the G650 (recently introduced and with some 200 orders on the books) that when the occasional used one comes up for sale, people want it so badly that they will pay more than the price of a new one, as the wait list for a new one is 4 years long!

Look like Mickey's leasing or financing it...

FAA registry for tail number N305CC shows it is owned by Wells Fargo Bank.

Either way, it is a nice aircraft!!

yourphotos?pid=6028541611104034594&oid=115359316186780436228http:

Edited by lax19

Very interesting. Is the flag flown on their ships also?

Yes on the bow while in port, they lower it (Shift Colors?) as soon as they get underway.

I have a picture somewhere as soon as the ship horn sounded for vessel under way (followed by the backing signal) the crewman lowered it when we left NYC. Sorry don't have it online, maybe I can find it.

Gulfstream is sweet, like the red and blue detailing!

I thought you had a 337?!

!

Actually, my SkyMaster was a 336, (I always had to remind myself to lower the gear, so I figured the 336 was a better bird for me.) ;) Doing the annual on TWO engines got a bit expensive, (as well as "feeding" them) so I sold the SkyMaster quite a long time ago. It was an excellent bird, and would carry almost anything I could stuff aboard, as well as never having to worry about whether I could get back out of a short field that I'd crabbed into. NO PROBLEMS. :cool:

"SKY"

Ken

Look like Mickey's leasing or financing it...

FAA registry for tail number N305CC shows it is owned by Wells Fargo Bank.

Either way, it is a nice aircraft!!

yourphotos?pid=6028541611104034594&oid=115359316186780436228http:

Good catch! I saw that also! I just didn't want to muddy the waters by mentioning it, as some folks would think it is a Wells Fargo jet.

Typically the FAA may take a while to get the records published. Indeed, CC may have a loan on it with Wells Fargo, but ultimately ownership registration should pass to CC, or another corporation they have set up for the plane (often done for liability reasons). Wells Fargo will have a lien on it, otherwise the bank does not want to be the owner, just to become it if payments are not made and they seize it. Not likely to happen here.