Dining Reservation Glitch

Ventura

I just booked my first Oceania cruise yesterday and I don't know if KSK is who the post claims to be. If it is, I am blown away and even more excited to be trying O after 50 cruises with Celebrity and RCL.

I just booked my first Oceania cruise yesterday and I don't know if KSK is who the post claims to be. If it is, I am blown away and even more excited to be trying O after 50 cruises with Celebrity and RCL.

Yes he is & FDR is also who he claims to be :D

Enjoy the cruise

Lyn

Yes he is & FDR is also who he claims to be :D

Enjoy the cruise

Lyn

Thank you. I don't even know who FDR claims to be.

We are really jumping in with both feet for our first cruise on O. We booked a 23-day cruise on Insignia from Montreal to Southampton. The itinerary is outstanding and helps us out of a dilemma where the itineraries on Celebrity just aren't interesting enough. They don't vary them very much year-to-year.

We are very excited and the research we have done over the last few days makes us feel we made a good decision.

Thank you. I don't even know who FDR claims to be.

We are really jumping in with both feet for our first cruise on O. We booked a 23-day cruise on Insignia from Montreal to Southampton. The itinerary is outstanding and helps us out of a dilemma where the itineraries on Celebrity just aren't interesting enough. They don't vary them very much year-to-year.

We are very excited and the research we have done over the last few days makes us feel we made a good decision.

I am not sure he claims to be anyone but himself Chairman & CEO of Prestige Cruise holdings also a founder of Oceania ;)

We are doing a similar cruise next May but only 16 days your route looks very interesting

Enjoy

Lyn

I am not sure he claims to be anyone but himself Chairman & CEO of Prestige Cruise holdings also a founder of Oceania ;)

We are doing a similar cruise next May but only 16 days your route looks very interesting

Enjoy

Lyn

Well, I am suitably impressed. There is no hint of a presence on Celebrity or Royal Caribbean other than hyped threads once or twice a year for Q & A. Celebrity does have an ID where I suspect more than one individual reads and responds to posts.

But it bodes well if senior people look at places where loyal people chat.

If I wasn't already impressed by the outstanding customer service encountered while booking (and asking a LOT of questions), I certainly am now.

Dear Ventura,

I apologize for the frustration that you have had with making your online dining arrangements. Our technology team has found the glitch causing this problem and will be fixing it as soon as possible. If you would kindly provide me with the sailing that you are on and your stateroom number, we will do everything we can to rectify the dining issue.

KSK

That's really funny, when I had a problem I was told in a not so great why my e-mail from a person in Miami that it was my doing and "O" would never even change or ask me to change a reservation I made for dinner. My TA has everything in writing in her file but doesn't want to or is worry how "O" may react. So yes I'm not a happy camper with "O" right now on how they respond. This is only my 6 cruise in an OS suite and my 2 cruise in the OC suite.

However we did have a great cruise(s). Rick