Kids sail free coming back

Through April 2015 and it looks like most summer 2014, Thanksgiving week and Christmas/New Years week cruises are NOT included. And it starts on July 1st, not "on or about"

I read elsewhere that it included some May 2015 sailings. As I specified, the fine print will reveal all the details. As for the date, I simply meant it will be posted on or about the 1st of July. Meaning it could show up under promos the day before. Sometimes they sneak them in early. Either way, thanks for playing.

Rose ****** the farthest out on the list is May of 2015
Edited by GrabMyWrist

Hello All!

I am new to cruising, and planning a trip. While researching, I came across this site. I am looking at a NCL sailing around Christmas time, and will be travelling with my 5 yr. old.

Kids cruising free will allow me to get a better cabin. How can I know when this deal is official, or how can I avail of it? Do I just monitor the NCL website?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Do you mean two of you plus your 5 yr. old? This promotion usually means two regular fares then 3rd and 4th are free.

I have the sheet in front of me. Yes, a few ships (Jewel, Pearl, Sky) through May but most through last week of April.

Connie

Dream with Us Travel

so does that mean the jewel Alaska cruises in May 2015?

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

As someone else said, I'm pretty sure that's what I said??

Nope, you said 3rd and 4th. I said anyone after the first two. Cabins hold up to 8 people. Under your description a full cabin of eight would only have two free when it is actually six free.

Edited by OCMS Fan

Do you mean two of you plus your 5 yr. old? This promotion usually means two regular fares then 3rd and 4th are free.

Yes, that is what I meant! Thanks to all for the replies.

I will look on July 1st, and hope that the Epic Sailing on Dec 21st is included!

-Yatric

As others already started. It is any extra passenger not just kids. Any additional passenger from number 3 up to the max room capacity. Could go as high as 8 passengers in a stateroom if all rooms are included as that is the NCL max room capacity.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Forums mobile app

Will any of the July or August 2014 cruises be included in this kids sail free promo ? I guess not because summer is high season but as far as I can tell there are still lots of availabity for lastminute cruises so maybe they will include it ? Maybe someone with insiders info may know ? Thanks

Will any of the July or August 2014 cruises be included in this kids sail free promo ? I guess not because summer is high season but as far as I can tell there are still lots of availabity for lastminute cruises so maybe they will include it ? Maybe someone with insiders info may know ? Thanks

I am hoping for September or November 2014. Epic or Getaway.

Can someone link me to it? I checked the NCL facebook page and didn't find anything.

We already booked a cruise for 3/15 with 2 kids. I wonder what happens to us? We can't cancel and rebook because we had 50% deposit and we would lose it plus another $100.

Can someone link me to it? I checked the NCL facebook page and didn't find anything.

We already booked a cruise for 3/15 with 2 kids. I wonder what happens to us? We can't cancel and rebook because we had 50% deposit and we would lose it plus another $100.

Did you book through ncl? If so you don't lose your deposit, you are a long ways from final payment. I have cancelled and rebooked in the past to get a better deal with no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Did you book through ncl? If so you don't lose your deposit, you are a long ways from final payment. I have cancelled and rebooked in the past to get a better deal with no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

No. We booked through BJS travel. I will keep you posted. I called the TA. I guess we will wait and see.

I'm in the same boat. We booked an April 2015 cruise on the Getaway (our first ever cruise) and have two cabins with three adults and two kids. We booked with a group of friends (about 12 cabins total) through a TA. I guess if this is applicable to our cruise I'll to call the TA and see if I can do anything.

Here is a link to the promotion terms and conditions:

http://www.ncl.com/nclweb/cruiser/cmsPagesPopup.html?pageId=upgradesterms

It states - Booking Window: 7/1/14 - 8/2/14 11.59 PM EST

Here is another link that may help: http://www.ncl.com/promo/upgrades

Thanks a million! I just reached out to the TA our group booked with now to see if it's possible to use this offer with our booking we've already had.

I don't suppose this would work-- I'd like to get the Amex 300 obc for suites, but it expires 6/30. This sale starts 7/1. No way to combine them by booking before 6/30 and then calling on 7/1 if our hypothetical cruise (looking for something next May on Breakaway or Dawn) is one of the ones that this discount is valid for?