Kids sail free coming back

I had a Sept 27 cruise on the Getaway fully paid for two adults and

my dearest little girl.

Once I read this thread I fled to the mobile and jumped on my TAs case.

Guess what ??? I just been informed that my fare went down by $600.

Keeping the same cabin and a $50 OBC. :D:D:D

U gotta love Angie from TP in PR!!! Shes da best...

Also, @ very special Thxs to the OP and all the people who wrote in this thread.

Their website is messing up for me.

I did an "all kids sail free" search and it said 79 cruises found. But after looking at the first 5 cruises on the page and when I forward to the next page I get a "No results" found message. (This happens also when I click the button above to show ALL cruises on 1 page).

I also get the same error once I try to put in 3 people....No results.

No matter what I try now, it's not working for me. Ugh, I hate their non-working site most of the time. They really need better IT people on their team. Just earlier it was showing me links to KSF cruises for DEC 2015!!! Now it shows me nothing. :mad:

My TA called this morning and started working on seeing what they could do for us. In our case we managed to reprice one of our group rooms (the one with the kids) and save around $300 or so dollars in the process.

Their website is messing up for me.

I did an "all kids sail free" search and it said 79 cruises found. But after looking at the first 5 cruises on the page and when I forward to the next page I get a "No results" found message. (This happens also when I click the button above to show ALL cruises on 1 page).

I also get the same error once I try to put in 3 people....No results.

No matter what I try now, it's not working for me. Ugh, I hate their non-working site most of the time. They really need better IT people on their team. Just earlier it was showing me links to KSF cruises for DEC 2015!!! Now it shows me nothing. :mad:

I had that problem trying to book Alaska last night. I just found the cruise I wanted and typed in KIDSFREE in the promo code box and it adjusted the price for me that way.

We are excited! we saved $1200 for our cruise we already had booked next May! And we got to keep all our future cruise discounts and OBC.

How did you get to keep the credit, we were not able to do that

I was not able to keep the prior credit I had for booking initially during a DASH sale. I was able to combine the KSF with an AARP rate for their grandmother to bring the price down, but lost the $50 OBC.

I was not able to keep the prior credit I had for booking initially during a DASH sale. I was able to combine the KSF with an AARP rate for their grandmother to bring the price down, but lost the $50 OBC.

Last time they had the KSF I was able to combine the KSF and the free UDP. The price of our cruise also dropped the week before. Our total cost went from almost $3,000 to close to $1600.

Last time they had the KSF I was able to combine the KSF and the free UDP. The price of our cruise also dropped the week before. Our total cost went from almost $3,000 to close to $1600.

That's really awesome!

The TA that I booked with told me that she'd keep an eye out up until the point where we make our final payment and that if possible she'd rearrange the booking in order to get us the best deal. She said that sometimes the prices 'rise' during the time of the deals. It'd be great if we got a bit of another drop prior to the final payment date as there's five of us in the family planning on going.

so back to a previous post i put on a while ago I lost my 400 ship board credit when I moved from the regular 2 br suite to a 2br haven suite . After seeing all the posts about people keeping their credit and lo and behold they gave it back to me.

So now 400 credit and 400 less then the suite to be moved into the haven. I am one happy camper.

My family is really going to be excited when the get to the port, they think we have inside cabins

For us the credit was still in effect because it is still over nine months out before we cruise. The OBC we got was a early booking suite credit.

I booked me, DH and our 2 girls in a BA Balcony on Getaway after Thanksgiving for $2242. I'm happy!!

DH & I plan to get a spa pass. So we should be able to use the showers there to give us more room to get ready, if we need it.

Maggie

I booked me, DH and our 2 girls in a BA Balcony on Getaway after Thanksgiving for $2242. I'm happy!!

DH & I plan to get a spa pass. So we should be able to use the showers there to give us more room to get ready, if we need it.

Maggie

Thats a great deal! Does it include the taxes?

Same here. Cruise I wanted (NCL Sky out of Miami Aug. 4) wasn't included in their list. In fact the price of this cruise went up today. Back to the drawing board of trying to score a great cruise deal this summer (I miss 2008, bad year for the economy, great year for cruising)

Edited by chester2008

I just checked and the dates we can go with a nearby port are not "kids free" times--- Dec, and Early Feb.

Darn school, schedules. If I were not a teacher I would take off a different week.

I just checked and the dates we can go with a nearby port are not "kids free" times--- Dec, and Early Feb.

Darn school, schedules. If I were not a teacher I would take off a different week.

It isn't good during the holiday weeks, but I was checking on the Getaway and the KSF is available during the first 2 weeks of December.

Maggie