b2 Hotel, Miami

Beaver1975

Here are my comments from a previous thread:

We stayed at the B2 last November before a family cruise on Thanksgiving week. I would NEVER stay there again. The room was nice and modern, and recently updated. We had one of the larger rooms, but others in our group had the closet size rooms. Tiny!!

What I did not like:

Elevators were incredibly slow, and they do not have a service elevator, so after waiting 15-20 min for an elevator you may find that there is no room for you. If you can do the stairs, great, but my in-laws couldn't, so there is that to keep in mind.

The front desk was impossible. It did not matter what time you got there, there was always a line, sometimes out the front door. There was no attempt by the staff to expedite the line. No matter how many ppl were behind the desk, there was only one person helping guests. The rest would not speak to you, or even make eye contact.

The only parking is valet parking, which in itself is not an issue, however it is very poorly managed. it will take you at least 30-45 minutes to get your car, during a good time. If you are trying to get out in the morning for a cruise, expect longer wait times. My Father-in-Law arranged at 8AM for a 10:30 pickup, and we called down 45 minutes in advance, but did not get out of the hotel until 11:30. And then we were berated for not being ready to drive away immediately. We are 13 ppl with lots of baggage