Confirmation on Internet package

newbie53

Today I purchased an internet package for our upcoming cruise. The rep I spoke to said I should be able to see the transaction on my Personalizer, but I don't see anything. We did book the cruise with a TA, so that may be why. Anyone know if I should be able to see the package purchase, and if so where I would look?

Thanks,

Sue

You may need to have your travel agent print your OBC sheet for you. It should show up on there. Last year when I pre-purchased my internet, I received and email confirmation from Princess directly. Things may have changed since then.

I usually pre-purchase lots of stuff - on board credit, pre-paid graduities, soda, internet, coffee card, etc. I've never seen any of it on my personalizer. I ask for an emailed receipt and it usually comes within 5 minutes.

On the internet, when you get on board, just tell the internet cafe attendant that you pre-purchased and they will set you up with your plan including your bonus minutes.

I've always brought the receipt along, but I've never had to use it. I also always check to make sure my allowed minutes are accurate and they always have been. I guess the receipt could be necessary at some point and the internet person could make a mistake, but neither has every happened.

I like to prepay for as much as possible so I can spread it out over time and not have a larger credit charge at the end of my cruise.

On the internet, when you get on board, just tell the internet cafe attendant that you pre-purchased and they will set you up with your plan including your bonus minutes.

You may not need to do that anymore. When you first sign on to the internet it should recognize that you have pre-purchased a package.

By the way, those who get a free package by having platinum or elite status can not use any pre-purchased package as a substitute. It would be in addition to the free platinum/elite minutes.

Edited by caribill

Thanks everyone. I called Princess today and asked for an email confirmation, and got my receipt a few minutes later. While I don't expect problems, I like to be prepared. I pre-purchased because it said I got extra minutes by doing that. I don't need a lot, mostly just to be able to check email for anything that needs immediate attention, such as from the pet sitter. We're still just gold, so no free minutes yet.

Sue