Owners Suite or Crown Loft Suite?

Crown Loft, for sure, if you want something special.

The only thing I liked better about the OS was that it had a full table for 4 outside so it was easy to eat meals out there as a group. The CL only had a small table and two lounge chairs outside. Otherwise, the CL blows the OS out of the water (so to speak).

When we stayed in the CL, we were cruising with friends who were in an OS, which is how we got to see both. For our next cruise (on Quantum), they went with a loft suite instead of the OS. ;)

The CLS is something unique. There just isn't anything like it on any other ship. It functions like a real apartment (minus the kitchen) at sea. With its two televisions, two bathrooms, multiple closets and private...QUIET...card controlled hallway, it goes without saying. The CLS.

Do any of the newer ships have a true 2 bedroom suite? And with 2 baths preferably. We had a Family FV on a Celebrity S class ship and that extra bedroom (even though it was tiny) really helped. On the RCL web site they showed some basic photos of the suites, but I could not find "floor plans" like they show on the Celebrity web. Anyone have a link to RCl suite floor plans?

Also I suppose i could get a 1 bedroom suite if it had an attached regular cabin next to it.

Do any of the newer ships have a true 2 bedroom suite? And with 2 baths preferably. We had a Family FV on a Celebrity S class ship and that extra bedroom (even though it was tiny) really helped. On the RCL web site they showed some basic photos of the suites, but I could not find "floor plans" like they show on the Celebrity web. Anyone have a link to RCl suite floor plans?

Also I suppose i could get a 1 bedroom suite if it had an attached regular cabin next to it.

Link to Two Bedroom Suites:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/cabinType/home.do?br=R&cabincls=D&cabinType=FT

Link to all suites:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/home.do?cabincls=D&br=R

Edited by clarea