Your favorite non-alcoholic drink

I drink coffee until it is time to drink water; water until it is time to drink beer; and beer until it is time to drink coffee again. Pretty much sums it up:)

Edited by orville99

I have a 15 year old daughter that drinks water 99% of the time ( never soda), occasionally juice. My wife and I will get the premium beverage package. What's best for my water drinking daughter. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I BRING A britta water filter quart size, and my own water bottle. The ship's water through the filter is delicious.

Personally, I can't drink it without it being filtered. I bring that and a collapsible cooler bag that I have filled with ice overnight, chill it and I am good to go.

You can also buy a water bottle with the filter built in and fill it up during the day. They have lots of different options to choose from at Walmart.

I BRING A britta water filter quart size, and my own water bottle. The ship's water through the filter is delicious.

Personally, I can't drink it without it being filtered. I bring that and a collapsible cooler bag that I have filled with ice overnight, chill it and I am good to go.

You can also buy a water bottle with the filter built in and fill it up during the day. They have lots of different options to choose from at Walmart.

The ships' water is already as filtered as it can be and purer than most bottled/tap water anywhere.

I drink it out of the tap. I also just ask for a glass of ice water at a bar.

I don't know if this happens on RCI, but other ships I've been on often advertise the cocktail of the day & mocktail of the day in the ship's newspaper. Personally if I'm having a non alcoholic drink I just ask for a fruit punch or something similar & the drinks guys are great & always know what you mean.

I'm thinking of getting the Royal Replenish Package, but because I'm not much of a drinker, I don't know what non-alcoholic drinks to order. For some reason I'm completely intimidated by bar tenders and don't want to look like a fool. :)

So, what's your favorite non-alcoholic drink?

Our favorite drink using the Royal Replenish Package was the Blended Ice Mocha.

And where would you get the milkshake drinks at on Allure?

Johnny Rockets has milkshakes, but those are not included in any of the packages. I cannot think of any milkshake on a ship that would be included in any of the packages.

Edited by clarea

I was Allure last week. We were on deck 8 and that deck's bar had the chocolate and vanilla frozen drinks all the time. The Oreo cookie was hard to find. The main dining room always had it. They really do taste like a milkshake.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just off the Grandeur and I also got the Royal Replenish. It included everything in the Royal Freshment plus more. Bottled water was great. We stocked up a few to carry with us while in port. It included any drink from Starbucks (Cafe-latitudes). Fraps were my favorite. Any frozen drink without alcohol.

My favorite frozen was the lava flow. Strawberry and Pina Colada mix. I found out about it by going to the Schooner Bar and reading the menu.

• 9 months later...