Your Favorite "Classic Package" Drink?

poffles

What are some drinks you've found really good on the classic drink package (alcohol based or not - listed on a menu or not). I find many drinks sound great on a menu but don't live up to expectations so very interested in what others have found tasty. If you know what's in it please share, especially if it's not something found on a menu.

A different version of that is Smoke and Ginger. Scotch and Ginger Beer. It gets it's name from the smokey flavor of a fine scotch.

Cobine vodka with ginger beer, a lime and a copper mug and you have a Moscow Mule.

I am sure that you could combine whiskey, bourbon, tequila and etc with ginger beer.

Drinks follow a certain pattern, combination or parts.

Take whatever liquor you like and combine it with a juice, soft drink, coffee, tea, cream, ice cream, amd etc a little experimentation and you will come up with a drink that tastes good to you.

Try Crown, grapefruit juice ( the fresh squeezed at the buffet bar) and a slash of grenadine. It is called a Crown Scepter. Was available with the Classic this past March.

Drink and Be merry.

🍸🍻🍺

Among the many commendable aspects of Celeb service (and one assumes other cruise lines would do the same thing) is that their bartenders make drinks that aren't necessarily on the menu. DW, who normally doesn't drink at all, will take a sip (or two) of a Miami vice (frozen strawberry daiquiri and pina colada). We first discovered this on a Carnival cruise; when we switched to Celeb we asked for one and they graciously provided it. Similarly, I asked for a pisco sour (a South American drink) and, again, no problem.

Now I don't drink enough to merit purchasing a drink package so I wouldn't know if the packages include whatever concoction you can think of, but what's the harm in asking?

Hi All,

Could anyone tell me if a Malibu Bay Breeze ( Malibu coconut rum, pineapple & cranberry juice) is included in the basic 123 drink promo? Also a Bloody Mary? Imported non alcohol beer? trying to figure if we need to upgrade.

Thanks Much,

Bella

Hi All,

Could anyone tell me if a Malibu Bay Breeze ( Malibu coconut rum, pineapple & cranberry juice) is included in the basic 123 drink promo? Also a Bloody Mary? Imported non alcohol beer? trying to figure if we need to upgrade.

Thanks Much,

Bella

When you say the Basic 123 drink promo, I am assuming you mean the Classic Alcohol package.

A Bloody Mary is definitely included, as I have had numerous amounts of these on the package. I am not sure about the Malibu Bay breeze but would suspect so (due to the ingredients).:D

Edited by MicCanberra

Where can you get a Bloody Mary in the morning? MDR only?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Check the daily for which bars are open but I would imagine the MDR would rustle one up other wise Cafe'Al Baccio is nearby.:D

Check the daily for which bars are open but I would imagine the MDR would rustle one up other wise Cafe'Al Baccio is nearby.:D

The bar in the Oceanview Cafe serves them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk