santa fe dining room food

xboxwoman

The food is the same as the other dining rooms on that ship as well as dining rooms on all Princess ships.

So if you see pictures of dining room food from any Princess ship, that is what it will look like in the Santa Fe dining room.

That ship will have four additional special dishes that can be ordered in any of the dining rooms.

We ate in the Sante Fe on the Diamond in Alaska last summer (2013). I had the signature restaurant dish, fajitas. They were the oddest fajitas I have ever had.... Made with Swiss cheese. The couple next to us commented on how different my plate looked. Nice try on Princess' part, but you could get better fajitas almost anywhere.

whats the food like in the santa fe dining room? :p

pictures would be appreciated :)

Just do a search for any Princess dining room menus. The Santa Fe is one of four Anytime dining rooms that have the same menu and dress code as the Traditional dining room. Biggest differences between Traditional and Anytime dining are dining time and service. Chances are that unless you plan to eat very early, there will be a wait to be seated.

The Santa Fe dining room has one specialty dish, fajitas. That's the only menu difference between it and any if the other dining rooms.

The Santa Fe dining room has one specialty dish, fajitas. That's the only menu difference between it and any if the other dining rooms.

However, this specialty dish can be ordered in any of the other dining rooms on the ship.

Although I agree, the fajitas were smothered in inappropriate cheese, that was our favorite dining room on the Diamond. They had the friendliest staff and a nice warm atmosphere. All the restaurants have the same menu except for their signature dish.