New stuff on Majesty

Thanks for the Chef's Table menu. Very good news.

I have not seen that menu on any of the other Chef's Tables, so definitely will try that the next time on Majesty.

Edited by MADflyer

Thanks for the info... I really have gotten spoiled by the coffee in the CL... but I'd still sail... just was hoping they put one on the Old Girl... I love the Sovereign class... and I'm sure I'll book a cruise just for old time sake!

Also Hot and cold Horderves for the Diamond Event including caviar.

Thanks! Was the DE from 5-8pm nightly? Was it still the type to offer 25% off beer and mixed drinks? Any talk of when vouchers would start?

Thanks! Was the DE from 5-8pm nightly? Was it still the type to offer 25% off beer and mixed drinks? Any talk of when vouchers would start?

They let you order mixed drinks at no charge. Not what the letter in your room said but what happened. 5-8:30pm

Was the Taste of Tuscany held in the Compass Deli? I think that's been going on for a little while now....at least a few months.
Yes

What´s the cover charge for the Chef´s Table and the Taste of Tuscany?

The Chef´s Table menu seems to be a bit less than the regular Chef´s Table. The Soup Trio is just a Soup Duo... Is it also 95$ pp?

steamboats

Chef´s Table $70 & Taste of Tuscany $30 I don't know about the soup. Edited by FLACRUISER99

They let you order mixed drinks at no charge. Not what the letter in your room said but what happened. 5-8:30pm

Chef´s Table $70 & Taste of Tuscany $30 I don't know about the soup.

Thanks! I'll have to keep eye open on reports to see if you got lucky or if Majesty is moving to a more DL like treatment at the DE.

I've never done a Chef's table with RCCL. Are you all at one big table? Doe gratuity get added onto the 70? Is it something some do solo?

Thank you so much for this information! We'll be on Majesty this Friday.

Are the Chef's Table and Taste of Tuscany held every night or only on a certain night? How do you make reservations? Do they have these on the 3-night itineraries?

Edited by CruisinCrow

Thanks! I'll have to keep eye open on reports to see if you got lucky or if Majesty is moving to a more DL like treatment at the DE.

I've never done a Chef's table with RCCL. Are you all at one big table? Doe gratuity get added onto the 70? Is it something some do solo?

One table 8 persons on Majesty, gratuity is included.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for this information! We'll be on Majesty this Friday.

Are the Chef's Table and Taste of Tuscany held every night or only on a certain night? How do you make reservations? Do they have these on the 3-night itineraries?

It's held on day 3' information is in the Compass or at the first night Diamond event if your Diamond.

It's held on day 3' information is in the Compass or at the first night Diamond event if your Diamond.

Thank you! Nowhere near Diamond so I'll check the Compass. :)

One more question - is wine included with either of the dinners?

Edited by CruisinCrow

More random questions if you happen to have time (and an opinion). :-)

Majesty has gotten some iffy reviews lately. How did staff seem? Happy enough or somewhat stressed/inexperienced?

Beverage programs are relatively new to 3 day cruises. How was bar service in general?

Did you happen to notice how many Freestyle machines are on the ship and if they were working properly?

Thank you! Nowhere near Diamond so I'll check the Compass. :)

One more question - is wine included with either of the dinners?

Wine pairings are included with Chefs Table; each course is a different wine. Wins is included with Taste of Tuscany. They advertised ToT as "unlimited wine".