Getaway staterooms HELP!!!

jrm116

So I planned on booking ocean view statrooms (can't all fit into one room). Its either a guarantee (which I don't feel comfortable doing) or a balcony. Kinda considering the balcony as I want everyone to be next to or near each other. But I've heard balconies are small on the BA

For those that have sailed, is this true? Or should I go with balcony? Inside rooms don't appeal to me; I would like some type of view. I probably should not have waited this late...

I had a balcony on the Getaway last month, and while small, it was still certainly more than enough room than you will most likely need. There are two chairs and a small table all facing forward. Enough room to sit out and relax or have 3 people stand and face outward. I was never bothered by the size of it. Hope this helps!

So I planned on booking ocean view statrooms (can't all fit into one room). Its either a guarantee (which I don't feel comfortable doing) or a balcony. Kinda considering the balcony as I want everyone to be next to or near each other. But I've heard balconies are small on the BA

For those that have sailed, is this true? Or should I go with balcony? Inside rooms don't appeal to me; I would like some type of view. I probably should not have waited this late...

Try and grab 9878 balcony is angled and larger.

Same price as regular BD balcony cabin.

I think I will try and save a little and go for the ocean view. They are on deck 5 and they seem to be right below the dinning room(s) and other busy areas? For those that sailed, could you notice the noise of being under busy public areas?

Also, not a big deal but is there a reason the first deck is deck 5?

We have 9878 booked on getaway in August. Did you stay in this cabin? If so can you comment if the angle facing forward was problematic with wind while at sea?

We had a forward facing angle, and I didn't notice wind. I would have noticed if the air was completely still though, because I like a breeze, and I didn't notice stillness either. I didn't think about it one way or another, so it must not have been windy.

We were deck 13.

We have 9878 booked on getaway in August. Did you stay in this cabin? If so can you comment if the angle facing forward was problematic with wind while at sea?

9878 is more aft than forward. Since your in the same cabin as me before me can you please takes photos especially the balcony. I would greatly appreciate it.

I think I will try and save a little and go for the ocean view. They are on deck 5 and they seem to be right below the dinning room(s) and other busy areas? For those that sailed, could you notice the noise of being under busy public areas?

Also, not a big deal but is there a reason the first deck is deck 5?

Deck 5 is just the first passenger deck. There are crew decks below it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk