Stock credit and obc

BCCRUSINGCOUPLE

I need some help on this one. We just booked a one night coastal cruise and princess gave each of us a 25.00 on board credit. Now we also have ccl stock I was wondering can we also get an additional 50.00 on my account I know my wife does not qualify. Also where should I send my stock info to and do we just put our booking number on it. Thanks for all the help.

I need some help on this one. We just booked a one night coastal cruise and princess gave each of us a 25.00 on board credit. Now we also have ccl stock I was wondering can we also get an additional 50.00 on my account I know my wife does not qualify. Also where should I send my stock info to and do we just put our booking number on it. Thanks for all the help.
It doesn't matter whether your wife qualifies or not as the OBC is per-cabin. Here's a link to the information on where to fax your OBC request. I sent mine in a week or so ago and it was posted to my account within three hours.

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Yes, you can get the Shareholder OBC with other OBC.

Fax the request to Include your name, sailing date, ship name and booking number. Ask for a confirmation by email to make sure it has arrived and been accepted.

Military Fax: (661)753-1394

Shareholder Fax: Fax 661 753 0180

Yes, you can get the Shareholder OBC with other OBC.

Fax the request to Include your name, sailing date, ship name and booking number. Ask for a confirmation by email to make sure it has arrived and been accepted.

Military Fax: (661)753-1394

Shareholder Fax: Fax 661 753 0180

That is one of the truly great things about Princess. No matter how many different kinds of OBC you qualify for they let you use ALL of them. From what I've read this isn't common as far as cruise lines go.

That is one of the truly great things about Princess. No matter how many different kinds of OBC you qualify for they let you use ALL of them. From what I've read this isn't common as far as cruise lines go.

Absolutely. Allowing multiple OBC and also letting a TA discount the fare can cut a nice amount off the cost of the cruises.

It really is so great that they do this!