Bathroom question???

Cougardave

http://www.cruisecritic.co.uk/news/news.cfm?ID=5725

According to the comments below this report, this fire was caused by a hair dryer.

As the post above says, one fire is one too many.

I've read the attached link. I can't see anything in this link saying the fire was caused by a dryer. I guess your link says something different than the one I'm seeing.

When they were individual bottles, the passengers were stocking on them for 'gifts' or personal use at home I guess. The captain once announced that on a 7 day cruise, there had been over 12 thousands of small shampoo bottles used....after 5 days.

The dispensers are for expenses rationalization and savings.

Did you know that the most stolen items of a ship are the hair dryer and the salt and Pepper ground mills, beats me ! Everything not attached will be taken...

Wow, amazing what people will steal. The shampoo and conditioner are terrible. The last thing I need in more weight in my luggage. It's too bad that people place more importance on taking a cruise than buying the things they need for home like pepper grinders.

When they were individual bottles, the passengers were stocking on them for 'gifts' or personal use at home I guess. The captain once announced that on a 7 day cruise, there had been over 12 thousands of small shampoo bottles used....after 5 days.

The dispensers are for expenses rationalization and savings.

Did you know that the most stolen items of a ship are the hair dryer and the salt and Pepper ground mills, beats me ! Everything not attached will be taken...

I volunteer at our local hospital. The clock from the lobby was stolen off the wall!

It's sad that some people will steal anything.

I don't like those huge dispensers on the wall, but they are convenient and they cut down the waste created by those little bottles.

I've read the attached link. I can't see anything in this link saying the fire was caused by a dryer. I guess your link says something different than the one I'm seeing.

Did you read the comments, as I suggested?

Since when do comments from anyone that can type a response be considered credible evidence? Maybe I should type it came from smoking. Does that mean it's true?

Is anything on the internet true? Who knows, but the comments is made by someone who claims they were on the ship and the fire happened 7 doors down from them.

If you think they are lying fair enough, it doesn't bother me.

Is anything on the internet true? Who knows, but the comments is made by someone who claims they were on the ship and the fire happened 7 doors down from them.

If you think they are lying fair enough, it doesn't bother me.

I don't know what is going on seven doors down from me on a cruise. I've done a lot a cruises. Unless they knew the people I can't imagine how they would know.what was going on.