Liberty balcony cabins?

There are no "bad" balconies on that ship. None. As far as which is nicer, the bigger the cabin, the bigger the balcony...so a suite will have a larger balcony than an E catagory. you choose what you can afford, and enjoy!!!

True, there are no good and balconies, per se. Just keep in mind the Freedom class "hump" doesn't really net much bigger of a balcony, because the rooms and inside hallway all curve along the "hump".

Just look at the deck plan and you'll see what I mean.

Just a little more background as to why there are no bad balconies... The freedom class ships have no "obstructed views" other than the ones on the back of the ship (which are partially obstructed by the ships structure - but those balconies are much larger).

A lot of cruise ships has lifeboats or other obstructions - Freedom Class does not.

I agree, no bad balconies. I would pick something convenient to the stairs/elevator lobby to make getting around the ship more efficient. We like deck 6 because we like to be low to the water, and we like to use the deck 5 promenade as a walk-through to get from places at the front of the ship to places at the rear.