Air Tahati Seat Assignments

Does anyone have experience in selecting seat assignments on line? I have looked on their web site but don't see where or how to accomplish it.

Went to the website and found a seating map and it stated that to get seat assignments you need to phone reservations at 877 824-4846

Appears they do not have on-line seat assignments. Enjoy Polynesia!!

Edited by rallydave

Air Tahiti Nui is one line where you don't haver to wait forever for them to pick up when you call. Just be sure you have your record locator and they will assign you seats on the phone.

You can go to seatguru.com and click on the 105 airlines info. Go to Air Tahiti Nui to see the configuration of the plane. I find this useful when I am speaking to an agent rather than having a seating chart to choose from. They also tell you which seats are not ones you want.

You can go to seatguru.com and click on the 105 airlines info. Go to Air Tahiti Nui to see the configuration of the plane. I find this useful when I am speaking to an agent rather than having a seating chart to choose from. They also tell you which seats are not ones you want.

Great advice! We use seatguru every time we book air reservations.