Stockholder cruise credit

Okie traveler

Apollo - which owns Pinnacle - is a publicly traded company.

Having said that, I have no idea if shipboard credit is available.

Do not think Pinnacle has any connection to Oceania or PCH ... so NO OBC yet

As I understand it, Apollo is a private investment group which owns the controlling interest in Prestige Cruise Holdings which owns Oceania and Regent.

Apollo also owns the controlling interest in NCL, along with many other companies such as Harrahs, Century 21, etc.

Prestige Cruise Holdings had filed for an IPO but no date, etc has been set for a stock release.

As I understand it, Apollo is a private investment group which owns the controlling interest in Prestige Cruise Holdings which owns Oceania and Regent.

Apollo also owns the controlling interest in NCL, along with many other companies such as Harrahs, Century 21, etc.

Prestige Cruise Holdings had filed for an IPO but no date, etc has been set for a stock release.

Apollo (Apollo Global Management) is a public company. Trades under APO. Very wide range of holdings. I have some stock.

Apollo (Apollo Global Management) is a public company. Trades under APO. Very wide range of holdings. I have some stock.

Exciting that you "have some stock" but have you asked for a credit on O?

That was the OP question and others would also like to know.

Exciting that you "have some stock" but have you asked for a credit on O?

That was the OP question and others would also like to know.

Well, we're only contemplating our first O trip (we have a tentative booking) but haven't gotten to the deposit stage yet. Since the ownership connection is somewhat distant anyway I'm not holding my breath, but eventually we'll ask and when we do I'll report our experience here. We did do a trip on Regent but didn't even think to inquire IIRC.

By chance I also have RCL stock, but (again IIRC) discovered that the conditions of their investor discount (combining with other offers) have made it basically unusable for us, so far anyway.

Well, we're only contemplating our first O trip (we have a tentative booking) but haven't gotten to the deposit stage yet. Since the ownership connection is somewhat distant anyway I'm not holding my breath,

They do NOT offer any share holder credits

Apollo & PCH operate at arm's length I believe

PCH has not gotten the IPO as yet sometimes these things can take many months