Just off the Summit yesterday

Pennstatedj

Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Glad you had such a

good time:)

Sorry about those plumbing issues:(

I have sailed Summit 6 times and still love her too:)......the music

(that rock show sounds sweet:D) and Jordan is awesome. I have

seen him twice and enjoyed his shows very much.

Some answers to some of the questions you all have asked me today.

The elite brunch was held in Normandie and it was great. Very few people were there on 2-8 each morning. It was order off the menu. It was very nice. You order plates of things. Same stuff that was in the original buffet of S class ships. But you could custom order to not waste. We ordered two bagels with cream cheese and plate of fruit. Then tea and coffee latte. Then bloody mary. Makes me hungry now. No wonder it is so hard today to get back to reality.

It was nice talking with some of the officers and CC host. They all are very proud of being the test ship for any new ideas that if successful they would move thru out the fleet. It was interesting that the first day they took your order that they explained the menu and why they were trying it. It was explained as a recommendation of health inspectors due to carpeting and buffet service. Made sense. So even though it might save money it was done for health reasons.

Jordan, the piano entertainer was really great as I said earlier. He would play anything you requested. Each session was too short. He played whatever everyone wanted. He played songs from Beatles albums, Elton John, and others that you normally did not hear much. I told him in over 60 cruises he was the best. Fine young man and his mom should be very proud. He know a lot of country and played that too. On July 4, the ship did a celebration and he was the lead. He sang Boss classic Born on the 4th of July, Sweet Home Alabama and Wagon Wheel. The place went wild. It was really decorated well and a blast.

Plumbing problem started on our floor but spread to most of the aft part of the ship including 4th and 5th floors. It was cleared up everywhere but our floor and our room I think. I went out drinking instead of dwelling on problem.

The other group that sang was called the Five Tenors of Rock. They sold CDs but there were so many people trying to buy one we did not get one. We tried. I hope X hires them. What a different group of entertainers. Exceptional.