single seniors

canuck36

Thinking of cruising to the Eastern Mediterranean on Norwegian Jade on one of the December trips. This is where I want to go but I understand passengers are mainly young families.

Are there any other single seniors travelling at that time to that place?

You could check your Roll Call...on these boards go to "Roll Call", find your cruiseline, ship and saildate, and you can chat with others on the same sailing...perhaps find others traveling alone.

I can't imagine you'll be the only single, older person!

You could check your Roll Call...on these boards go to "Roll Call", find your cruiseline, ship and saildate, and you can chat with others on the same sailing...perhaps find others traveling alone.

I can't imagine you'll be the only single, older person!

...or that there would be too many families traveling with children on ten day Mediterranean cruises in December.

Where you got the understanding is a mystery. Where did you get this idea? I seriously doubt it and you need not worry about being a senior single on this cruise. "Young families" dominate very few cruises during school holidays. They are rare.

We did a Eastern Mediterranean cruise on the Jade a year or so ago. Wondering why December? Not sure what the weather will be like during that time? We have been in this area in October ... weather very pleasant. Actually fall and spring are very nice... don't know how many solo seniors there were on board. But since these cruises are very port intensive... a solo traveler could easily connect with others on group tours on the roll call boards.