Great News Beer Lovers

Tutontow

That is great news! We are planning a family cruise and my 26 yr old son was pressuring me to try Celebrity.....However, when I sent him this article, he said, and I quote....."Nice. That is a legit brewery. Carnival it is...."He is a real beer snob......:)

That is great news! We are planning a family cruise and my 26 yr old son was pressuring me to try Celebrity.....However, when I sent him this article, he said, and I quote....."Nice. That is a legit brewery. Carnival it is...."He is a real beer snob......:)

A man after my own heart! DW and I are both beer snobs....

Nice. We love craft beer but can't stand Thirsty Frog Red. It's terrible.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Forums mobile app

Thirsty Frog Red isn't really a Craft Beer per say, it's a lager made by the Anheiser Bush/Inbev... So it's Craft Beer the way Shocktop is craft beer...

Still, it's a touch better than most of the other swill onboard.... but I also like Lagers... while most craft beer drinkers gravitate towards Ales.. specifically hop laden IPAs..

Cool, gotta wonder if they will have it on my 8/4 cruise..

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looks like you're in luck.

"Carnival will begin serving Tampa-based Cigar City Brewing’s Florida Cracker Belgian-Style Ale and Invasion Pale Ale on the ships sailing from five Florida ports, beginning Sunday".

Looks like you're in luck.

"Carnival will begin serving Tampa-based Cigar City Brewing’s Florida Cracker Belgian-Style Ale and Invasion Pale Ale on the ships sailing from five Florida ports, beginning Sunday".

Glad to hear Carnival will start serving the City City brew starting Sunday. I will be on Splendor in September and I look forward to enjoying it on this cruise. Great information.:cool:

Glad to hear Carnival will start serving the City City brew starting Sunday. I will be on Splendor in September and I look forward to enjoying it on this cruise. Great information.:cool:

Bummer. I re-read the post and now I see it is for the 13 Florida based ships. I guess it will not be available on my Splendor cruise out of NYC in Sept.:(

Great timing for us. We leave from a Florida port next Saturday. It will be a nice change from the same old B/M/C beers. I hope this is a start for fleet wide and other craft beer breweries.

Can you have a Cigar City on your balcony? :D

It would be nice to sip a Cigar City IPA with a nice Cuesta Ray cigar out on the balcony. It would be a totally Tampa experience. One can only dream.