What is best inside cabin on the Eurodam

fiwi

Hi, we are looking at doing a Scandinavian/Trans Atlantic cruise on the Eurodam and there is not much variation on the price of all the inside cabins. I was wondering what would be the best inside cabin to get on the Eurodam for size and location.

We prefer mid ship location but it doesn't really matter. I had read that the J & K cabins on main deck were large but I think we would prefer a higher deck. Any thoughts would be appreciated. thanks!

You can also find pics of some inside cabins on HALfacts.com . Just go to the signature ships. N Amsterdam & Eurodam are sister ships so safe to look at both.

The link is in my signature.

It's true that the J- & K- category cabins on Main Deck are among the largest insides on the ship. The J-cabins are more mid-ship, although under various evening entertainment areas. Although I have never heard anything from above (I've stayed in many of those cabins on various Vista/Signature ships), others might not sleep so soundly.

The K-category cabins are the same size, but are much more aft. They are under the dining room, so there's no noise from above.

If you really prefer a higher deck (why???), then there are some I-category cabins on an upper deck (can't remember which) which are minutely larger than the insides on Main Deck.

All the other insides on the ship are either small, or tiny.

As Ruth said there are some inside cabin on the E'Dam that are very, very small. So small that we'd rather stay home than be stuck in one. These are on upper decks and forward. They look obviously smaller on the deck plans, so they should be easy to avoid when booking.

Why would you prefer an upper deck?

Edited by Mary Ellen
Spacing

The J's are wonderfully large on the Signature and Vista class ships...but if under the Queen's Lounge, can be noisy. The K's are the same size but, as Ruth said, further aft...and much more quiet.

• 6 months later...
It's true that the J- & K- category cabins on Main Deck are among the largest insides on the ship. The J-cabins are more mid-ship, although under various evening entertainment areas. Although I have never heard anything from above (I've stayed in many of those cabins on various Vista/Signature ships), others might not sleep so soundly.

The K-category cabins are the same size, but are much more aft. They are under the dining room, so there's no noise from above

Do you get noise and vibrations in the aft K cabins? We've only stayed in J's before.

The K-category cabins are the same size, but are much more aft. They are under the dining room, so there's no noise from above

Do you get noise and vibrations in the aft K cabins? We've only stayed in J's before.

Have been in K1116 twice, Westerdam and Nieuw Amsterdam. On NA, there was some noise from stewards closet on the passageway, but no vibration. EM