Navigator - kimmelweck sandwiches

Can someone confirm if the Navigator has the kimmelweck w/ beef sandwiches? If not, what can I use to entice my DH into snacking on? We really love those kimmelwecks. It was our mid afternoon ritual. :confused:

That particular sandwich you refer to is typically found at Park Cafe, which is not on Navigator. As Bob indicated Cafe Promenade has other selections to consider.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

As been said, there is no Park Café on Navigator, so no daily access for the roast beef sandwiches:(On some ships they offer them as a special on a sea day. However, we didn't find them on our June 22 cruise. I'm looking forward to being on Oasis in September with a Park Cafe:D

Even on the ships with a Park Cafe IMO the kimmelweck sandwiches are not as good as on Oasis/Allure.

My DW would argue that point. Last year on the Radiance she shoved at least 1 into her every day, giving me a running commentary about how good they are and that I should try one.

Even on the ships with a Park Cafe IMO the kimmelweck sandwiches are not as good as on Oasis/Allure.

Maybe my memory had faded from our last cruise on Allure in 2011, but I found the sandwiches on Rhapsody, Legend, and Enchantment excellent.