Royal Caribbean site really slow

Hi

Does anybody know if they are doing maintenance or if it is the sale, I am finding I can't get into my courtesy hold and I need to pay the deposit today. Am in Australia so I can't ring up as it is Sunday here..

Thanks for any advice.

Hi

I am in the UK and have been trying to access my reservation this morning. I keep getting a message to say that they are unable to deal with my request at the moment. My upcoming reservation has disappeared although my previous sailings still show. I am hoping it is maintenance of their site and that it will be resolved shortly. From reading CC it seems that RCI have a lot of work to do on their site to bring it up to scratch!

Again in the UK, our reservation has disappeared. It is saying we have no active reservations. We are booked on the Anthem and dining has just opened up. If they are doing maintenance then there is no announcement on the website to that effect.

Thanks for the info, in Australia Royal Caribbean is not open at all on a Sunday at all (it's 7.15pm here) so I could not ring.

I am wondering if I will lose my courtesy hold because I can't get onto the site to my deposit.

Was waiting for DH to get home from work to check what I had put a hold on after he went to work this morning.

Oh well see what happens.:confused:

Just called RCL UK and was informed that all their systems are down until later today. No way to check any reservations or make new bookings. So Scotland01 you seem to have crept in under the wire LOL.

Thanks sandancer, I'll get on with the rest of my day now rather than keep checking their site!

They usually do system maintenance on the weekends. I can't get into it here in the US either.

People are off work, thinking about booking cruises and buying excursions etc. Only RCCL would have a never ending ongoing policy of screwing up their website then. What's really amazing is, it's EVERY weekend. We frequent airline and hotel websites regularly and NONE of them have a regular schedule of almost shutting down their websites.......:rolleyes:

Hi

I am in the UK and have been trying to access my reservation this morning. I keep getting a message to say that they are unable to deal with my request at the moment. My upcoming reservation has disappeared although my previous sailings still show. I am hoping it is maintenance of their site and that it will be resolved shortly. From reading CC it seems that RCI have a lot of work to do on their site to bring it up to scratch!

Yep, me too.

I called them very early this morning like 2 am St Louis time. Its down due to maintenance issues and stated that it would be up at 7 est time. I'm really hoping to see some prices for the 2015 sailing of oasis drop!! Wishful thinking I'm curious to see how the prices after the sale are going to be..

Back to normal here..... still can't book entertainment even though the different events are described. Was hoping that this was the reason the systems were down.... that they were loading the dates in..... talking September here for Oasis when post dry dock are already booking....

Back to normal here..... still can't book entertainment even though the different events are described. Was hoping that this was the reason the systems were down.... that they were loading the dates in..... talking September here for Oasis when post dry dock are already booking....

Exactly why I was checking in today! So frustrating: I have been checking morning and evening, hoping to be able to reserve shows.