Majesty of the Seas trip report with pictures

Great review, and especially the pictures. :) I love the lighthouse pictures, and the morning sun coming up.

You said you visited Breezes to check it out, as you might stay there later. Did they charge you to be on their sight to check it out for the day?

Great review and pics. The Tuscany dinner looks really neat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I did both the Tuscany dinner and Chef's Table. Really enjoyed them both (Chef's table maybe a bit more because of the company - plus the food was amazing!) Same waiters for both, so they knew what I liked the second night.

My only complaint with Tuscany is that it is a lot of carbs. I wish they had a slightly different selection of entrees. Otherwise, I recommend them both.

Great riview and pictures. Really liked your writing style. We will be sailing again very soon. And was wondering where you purchased the Breezes day passes? At the hotel when you got there?

I can't wait for the Crepes!!!! We were in the Oasis on July and they don't have this Crepes.

Thank you! We bought the day passes at the hotel front desk. Enjoy those crepes!

Great review, and especially the pictures. :) I love the lighthouse pictures, and the morning sun coming up.

You said you visited Breezes to check it out, as you might stay there later. Did they charge you to be on their sight to check it out for the day?

Day passes at Breezes are $65 a person. That included lunch and all our drinks, towels and use of the watersports. We thought the staff there was really great and definitely hope to go back for a weekend sometime.

My only complaint with Tuscany is that it is a lot of carbs. I wish they had a slightly different selection of entrees. Otherwise, I recommend them both.

Fortunately, I love carbs but it was a very filling dinner. When they brought out that Johnny Rockets sundae, I thought I was going to die! :)

Fortunately, I love carbs but it was a very filling dinner. When they brought out that Johnny Rockets sundae, I thought I was going to die! :)

:( I didn't see any sundae? I had the tiramisu, and frankly threw in the towel after a few bites. I love my carbs too, just wish they had maybe a meat entree as well as the fish. I kind of think of risotto (which was YUMMY) and spaghetti and meatballs as another pasta dish. I suppose if they did that, the price would have to go up considering the wine is included.

All in all, a very nice experience and thank you for your review that helped push me in that direction of going.

:( I didn't see any sundae? I had the tiramisu, and frankly threw in the towel after a few bites. I love my carbs too, just wish they had maybe a meat entree as well as the fish. I kind of think of risotto (which was YUMMY) and spaghetti and meatballs as another pasta dish. I suppose if they did that, the price would have to go up considering the wine is included.

All in all, a very nice experience and thank you for your review that helped push me in that direction of going.

We shared the tiramisu because we were already full, and then they brought out the sundae. It wasn't on the menu. The waiter had asked us if we were celebrating anything special, and I unthinkingly said it was our anniversary. :) I'm glad we got to try something from Johnny Rockets but we could only eat a few bites.

Thank you so much for the time and patience you put into this journal - I loved, loved, loved it. I am on the site a lot and there is nothing on here for Majesty like you posted that just really helps me and my group, we are a party of 9 and only 2 of us (myself & my daughter) who have ever cruised so I was able to send them the information you posted especially the daily compass (oh so helpful) and although we will be in Key West, I am sure there is not much that will change from what you posted so again thank you so much for your time and patience and the beautiful description and picturesl

Thank you so much for the time and patience you put into this journal - I loved, loved, loved it. I am on the site a lot and there is nothing on here for Majesty like you posted that just really helps me and my group, we are a party of 9 and only 2 of us (myself & my daughter) who have ever cruised so I was able to send them the information you posted especially the daily compass (oh so helpful) and although we will be in Key West, I am sure there is not much that will change from what you posted so again thank you so much for your time and patience and the beautiful description and picturesl

So glad it was helpful! I hope you all have as much fun as we did.