Viking Crown Lounge

The Viking Crown Lounge is located on an upper deck overlooking the pool, generally deck 14, depending on the ship. There are large curved windows around the front which gives great views from up high. It is a lounge/bar and is accessible to everyone, unless they have a private party in one area of it. You can easily see it on the ship plans as this is the signature design of their ships.

The Concierge Club is accessible to those who have attained Diamond Plus and up status, i.e. at least 175 cruise points. Also for those who are booked in suites.

Edited by montekat

The Viking Crown Lounge is located on an upper deck overlooking the pool, generally deck 14, depending on the ship. There are large curved windows around the front which gives great views from up high. It is a lounge/bar and is accessible to everyone, unless they have a private party in one area of it. You can easily see it on the ship plans as this is the signature design of their ships.

The Concierge Club is accessible to those who have attained Diamond Plus and up status, i.e. at least 175 cruise points. Also for those who are booked in suites.

Note that suites for access to the Concierge Lounge is defined as Grand Suite and higher. Junior Suites are not included with this.

And just to mention, Grandeur also has a Diamond Club on deck 6 which is similar to the Concierge Lounge but is restricted to Crown & Anchor Diamond and higher members only. Suite guests cannot access the Diamond Club unless they too are C & A Diamond and higher.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

On a side note - the Viking Crown Lounge was one of my favorite places on Grandeur - amazing and beautiful views!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I second that....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you go into the Viking Crown Lounge, are you expected to buy a drink then?

No - the VCL is just another venue with terrific views from the highest point on the ship. Drinks are just another option. That is also the location of Izumi's restaurant on Grandeur.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

There's not much of the VCL left on Legend. With Izumi and Chops located up there now the lack of space was disappointing. We had our M&M there and were quite squashed.

One of the very few things about Legend that was disappointing to us.