Is 10:30 too early to arrive for boarding Oasis?

We don't really have any "priority" status, so we won't be one of the first called, but we also don't mind waiting in the terminal for a bit. We'd like to get on as soon as possible--thinking leaving the FLL hotel at 10 or so with getting to the port at 10:30?

Thanks!

By getting there early you will be at the front of the line for "gold " card passengers. That is typically the largest group so yes, you will get on the ship earlier than if you get to the pier after noon...there will be hundreds of people behind you:). Enjoy, she is a great ship!

We don't really have any "priority" status, so we won't be one of the first called, but we also don't mind waiting in the terminal for a bit. We'd like to get on as soon as possible--thinking leaving the FLL hotel at 10 or so with getting to the port at 10:30?

Thanks!

Just understand you probably won't be able to board until around 11:30.

Thanks!

Its a perfect time.

Ive been on the Allure once and Oasis twice and normally i can the shuttle to the cruise port at 1030am and we are there by 1045 with traffic and normally board by 1120-12pm it varies from cruise to cruise..

Edited by trev71

Thanks!

Hope not because that is when I planning on getting there. Me and my boys will be so anxious to get on.