Princess countdown clock

Jules59

In the past, I've always had the Princess countdown clock on my desk top. Now,we just booked a new cruise and I wanted to put that one on my desk top. Can't figure out how to do it. Can anyone help? Thanks!

In the past, I've always had the Princess countdown clock on my desk top. Now,we just booked a new cruise and I wanted to put that one on my desk top. Can't figure out how to do it. Can anyone help? Thanks!

To set as your Wall Paper --

Right click on your Count Down Clock.

Click on: Set as Back Ground.

Hope that this is what you are looking for.

:confused:No, it's more like a widget. A small rectangle box that shows were your next cruise is going and has a count down clock that is always counting down till your next cruise. It's right on your desktop. I've always had it before. Just can't get it this time. Kind of like the one here on Cruise Critic.

:confused:No, it's more like a widget. A small rectangle box that shows were your next cruise is going and has a count down clock that is always counting down till your next cruise. It's right on your desktop. I've always had it before. Just can't get it this time. Kind of like the one here on Cruise Critic.

What do you call the one showing in your sig line now?

If it's this one

countdown.jpg

Then Princess stopped letting you download it a while back, if you still have it on your PC then it still works but you cannot download it anymore.

If it's this one

countdown.jpg

Then Princess stopped letting you download it a while back, if you still have it on your PC then it still works but you cannot download it anymore.

That's it! That's what I want for my new cruise. We took our cruise in January. Now I want one for the next cruise.

Pia, The one in my sig. line, is just for Cruise Critic. I'm looking for one that comes on you desk to as soon as you turn on your computer.

If it's this one

countdown.jpg

So Mike, What do I do to get it back?

My husband said it worked on his computer, just not mine. He tried to put it on his, but it wouldn't work. Cruise Critic works just fine.

Edited by Jules59
want to ad.

It may still work if you are still using Windows XP but not work with Windows 7 or 8. (If you are still using Windows XP I would strongly advise that you get rid of it as Microsoft no longer supports it and it will be left wide open to attacks.)

Good news, you can find it on the web doing a search, I found it on file hippo. Here is the site for download: ********http://softadvice.informer.com/Princess_Cruise_Countdown_Clock.html--------

I installed it with Air Adobe and it works fine on Windows 7.

Good luck.

Good news, you can find it on the web doing a search, I found it on file hippo. Here is the site for download: ********http://softadvice.informer.com/Princess_Cruise_Countdown_Clock.html--------

I installed it with Air Adobe and it works fine on Windows 7.

Good luck.

Google is your friend, just enter "Princess Countdown Connection";)