Ever Had A Bad Drink on RCCL?

Just off Rhapsody. My dh ordered a mojito that was undrinkable. The bartender made it with brown sugar :/ yuck!

Anzura,

Where did you get the drink? We were just off on June 27th and most the bartenders we fabulous. We didn't find one we really liked though until the last two days. She worked the last shift in the evening at the Schooner Bar.

Anzura,

Where did you get the drink? We were just off on June 27th and most the bartenders we fabulous. We didn't find one we really liked though until the last two days. She worked the last shift in the evening at the Schooner Bar.

Surprisingly my dh got the bad drink in the r bar. That's where we got most of our drinks. They have everything there. Moscow Mules and Cucumber Fizz were my drink of choice and the r bar is the only place you can get them (on Rhapsody). We were shocked the mojito was so bad.

Has anyone beside me ever had a drink on Royal, alcoholic or otherwise, that was SO bad that you had to send it back? Someone asked me that recently and I had to say "yes". I had an Apple Martini that tasted like a beginners Jello shot from a college frat party. I politely handed it back to the bar server and asked him to "please prepare an adult drink..." LOL.

How about anyone else? ;)

stopped drinking at the schooner bar on navigator for this very reason. the bartenders there couldn't make a proper drink to save their lives. after sending them back a few times we moved to another. I don't drink to get hammered, I drink because I enjoy a nice tasting cocktail. they go ridiculous heavy on the alcohol in their drinks.

I had 2 bad drinks from one bar on the Liberty last December. The first was a Hurricane, which tasted nothing like the one I had had by the pool earlier. I sent that back, it was really bad, and just told them to make me a strawberry daiquiri, which was equally as bad. Apparently the bartender was no good at frozen drinks.

Just off Rhapsody. My dh ordered a mojito that was undrinkable. The bartender made it with brown sugar :/ yuck!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

Uh, brown sugar in a MOJITO? i agree...yuk.

Yep, My non-alcoholic Pina Colada had so much rum in it I nearly choked when I took a drink of it. Glad that the only reason I wanted a non alcoholic version was a matter of personal taste preference.

Now THAT'S a bad bartender who puts rum in a virgin Pina Colada >>>>:( :confused: