Formal Nights on 12-night European Cruises

Hi everyone,

It says on Royal's site that some 12-night European cruises may have 3 formal nights as opposed to the usual 2 for 12-night cruises. Can anyone tell me who has recently done a 12-night European cruise how many they had? We will be sailing on Serenade Of The Seas this month and finding out would give me a little bit better idea what type of clothing to pack.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by AEGBRG

Hi everyone,

It says on Royal's site that some 12-night European cruises may have 3 formal nights as opposed to the usual 2 for 12-night cruises. Can anyone tell me who has recently done a 12-night European cruise how many they had? We will be sailing on Serenade Of The Seas this month and finding out would give me a little bit better idea what type of clothing to pack.

Thanks in advance.

We had 3 formal nights on two different 13 day transatlantic cruises.

Thanks for the info everyone. How was the Serenade, BTW? Did you enjoy it? Hope you had a good trip.

Loved it!!!! Currently in the middle of my review. Beautiful ship and fabulous itinerary! We did Med with Greek Isles. Check out my review if you have time.

Loved it!!!! Currently in the middle of my review. Beautiful ship and fabulous itinerary! We did Med with Greek Isles. Check out my review if you have time.

Definitely check out Ayasha's review... her pics are fabulous!!!!! I'm in the middle of doing a Serenade review (Med-Venice) as well (the link is in my signature)... although Ayasha is way ahead of me in writing her review :p:D

I have really enjoyed both my cruises on the Serenade. One was before the re-do and one after. I absolutely LOVE what they did with the Centrum. She's in a beautiful class of ships. Not too big, not too small.... TONS of glass everywhere for fab views of the sea.

I'm a big fan of her, can you tell? :D

Melissa

Melissa is very kind.[emoji8]

You really need to read them both as I think you will get so much out of it like Melissa and I did from reading the few reviews that were out there before we went on our cruises.

Melissa is very kind.[emoji8]

You really need to read them both as I think you will get so much out of it like Melissa and I did from reading the few reviews that were out there before we went on our cruises.

LOL! You would think Ayasha and I know each other, but I swear, we have never met!!!! :p We just happen to both be writing up reviews at the same time and have become hooked on following the other! That being said, from what I read in her review so far, I would love to find myself on a ship one day with her and her beautiful family :)... if she can put up with CM (my Crazy Mom) that is :eek::cool:

LOL! You would think Ayasha and I know each other, but I swear, we have never met!!!! :p We just happen to both be writing up reviews at the same time and have become hooked on following the other! That being said, from what I read in her review so far, I would love to find myself on a ship one day with her and her beautiful family :)... if she can put up with CM (my Crazy Mom) that is :eek::cool:

I was thinking the same thing! But my next cruise will be without the kids! [emoji33]