How's the cocoa

Holly E

I would wait until you get on board and see if they have complementary hot chocolate. If not and you only want hot chocolate then consider the coffee card. You can check on board but it should include unlimited hot chocolate for $33.35 rather than $56.36 for the soda and more package for a 7 day cruise.

Plus you still have the 15 punches to use for other specialty coffee's or Iced Coffee and I think they may have a more deluxe Hot Choolate that you can get for a punch as well. Some ships have Geatto for a punch as well. Unused punches are good on future cruises as well but not the free stuff.

Terry

On the soda and more package can you get cream on top of your hot chocolate?

I always thought that hot chocolate was a punch on the coffee card so it you have both order the chocolate with your sticker not your coffee card!

I'm pretty sure they all use Swiss Miss DARK chocolate mix, I loved it so much on our British Isles cruise that I asked! Able to find it at the local store too. I used a coffee card and they punched maybe 50% of the time, and they steam the milk. It makes it perfect for a sail away drink on a chilly balcony:)

I'm pretty sure they all use Swiss Miss DARK chocolate mix, I loved it so much on our British Isles cruise that I asked! Able to find it at the local store too. I used a coffee card and they punched maybe 50% of the time, and they steam the milk. It makes it perfect for a sail away drink on a chilly balcony:)

I have seen them use Carnation hot chocolate packets at the IC bar.

My wife gets hot chocolate on her coffee card without a punch. I guess it may depend on the server.

It seems to be at no charge when using the coffee card on all ships except the Ocean and Pacific. At least that is our experience.