which is the best choice?

motherchic

which is the better deal:

1) Classic beverage pkg

2)$300 on board credit

3) gratuties

I am not certain what the classic beverage pkg is but we would probably drink 3 alcoholic drinks per day per person

Thank you for your time

1) Classic beverage pkg

2)$300 on board credit

3) gratuties

I am not certain what the classic beverage pkg is but we would probably drink 3 alcoholic drinks per day per person

Thank you for your time

How long is the cruise and what type of cabin do you have? Need to see if the gratuities are more than the OBC. In terms of drink package, it depends what you drink and the daily cost of those drinks. Is the total more or less than the OBC or gratuities?

1) Classic beverage pkg

2)$300 on board credit

3) gratuties

Thank you for your time

Unless you have to have bottled water or expensive coffer, the beverage package is not a good deal unless you are a bit drinker.

Go for 2 and 3

Even at only 3 alcoholic drinks per day per person, the beverage package has more value than the other benefits if the cruise is 7 nights or longer. You can also get coffees and soft drinks in the package, so add that in on top of it as additional freebies.

Edited by royalcruz

thank you for the advice.

I will go with the drink package.

Constance, I liked your advice as it seemed like a great quote for a fortune cookie :-)

"The best choice - for anyone - is the one they would rather have for free above the other two."

:-)

$300 is for cruises 10 days or longer per cabin. That is $30/ day or $15/day pp. on a ten day cruise and less for a longer cruise. Very easy to eat up with 2 alcoholic drinks.

You may also like to grab a bottle of water when leaving the ship, have a better coffee in the morning, or a frozen coffee or frozen NA drink on returning from a port, or lounging by the pool. A glass of wine at dinner, fresh juice or smoothie during breakfast. A quick shot or two of espresso, or a soft drink because you will feel like it.

Take the drink pack.

Drink up 🍸🍺🍻