Eastern or Western on Divinia

Dharma517

Final payment is coming up and my mom is now questioning Eastern vs Western. She has done Eastern and I have done Western. So before we lock down a cruise. Does anyone here have a preference when sailing on Divinia?

Do a B2B.

I agree. Divina is a beautiful ship, and 7-day cruise is too short We did the Western,and regreted not to have booked B2B. I liked the Western islands and I love the Eastern Caribbean,so the combination would be ideal:D.

Hope you and your mom will enjoy your cruise.

We are going on the Divina in September and chose the Western Caribbean One less sea day was the main deciding factor over the Eastern Caribbean. We have already been to all ports multiple times on both itineraries, if that wasn't the case, we'd have chosen the itinerary with any new ports.

We are going on the Divina in September and chose the Western Caribbean One less sea day was the main deciding factor over the Eastern Caribbean. We have already been to all ports multiple times on both itineraries, if that wasn't the case, we'd have chosen the itinerary with any new ports.

Ditto for us. We will see you Sept. 13.

Joyce

Same here, except we choose it because it has one more port day. As we are unlikely to leave the ship very much on this cruise, that extra port day leaves a nice, fairly empty pool area to us!

Same here, except we choose it because it has one more port day. As we are unlikely to leave the ship very much on this cruise, that extra port day leaves a nice, fairly empty pool area to us!

We did the same thing , we just love those nearly empty pool areas.