Frontier Airlines

blarko

I will be flying Frontier for the first time. They are quite particular about the size of your "personal item" (purse, laptop, etc). They also charge for all beverages while on the plane. My question is for anyone who has actually flown Frontier, do they allow you to bring your own beverage (coffee, soda, etc) onboard or would they go so far as to consider this a personal item?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

I will be flying Frontier for the first time. They are quite particular about the size of your "personal item" (purse, laptop, etc). They also charge for all beverages while on the plane. My question is for anyone who has actually flown Frontier, do they allow you to bring your own beverage (coffee, soda, etc) onboard or would they go so far as to consider this a personal item?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

I'm hoping you're joking! Of course a beverage is not considered a personal item on any airline.

Their size limits for a personal item and carry on bag are actually more lenient than some other US airlines and you don't have to pay for beverages for some FF tiers or certain fare classes.

Edited by grandma*knows*best

Frontier has moved to a very "ala carte" pricing model. You can pick the level of ticket you want, with different levels giving you different built-in services.

Do your research and be sure that you know what you are getting.