Crab legs

byanks7

• 3 weeks later...

on Embarkation day, we eat at Parrot Cay (we're not fond of eating outside) and they had crab, shrimp, even lamb chops. And sometimes you can see them at lunch in the buffets too. DCL used to have themes lunches. But I have noticed they tend to have a little of everything every day now. Just ask someone at Cabanas, they may know.

on Embarkation day, we eat at Parrot Cay (we're not fond of eating outside) and they had crab, shrimp, even lamb chops. And sometimes you can see them at lunch in the buffets too. DCL used to have themes lunches. But I have noticed they tend to have a little of everything every day now. Just ask someone at Cabanas, they may know.

What is Parrot Cay? I'm looking at the Disney Dream dining section on the website, and I don't see it listed.

Parrot Cay is only on the Wonder. On the Dream the equivalent is Enchanted Garden.

We found the food in Enchanted Garden at lunch to be pretty terrible. I'm not a fan of Cabana's, but think it was the better of the two.

I recall reading this before our trip on Fantasy last week and crab legs were offered along with shrimp and mussels in their own station (on the side with the soup station and the salad station) every day I went into Cabanas which was 5 or 6 days out of 7. I suspect they have them everyday but I just wasn't in there everyday.