Promotion from NCL Legit?

joand452

DH & I have never cruised on NCL. In today's mail, we received a promotional "check" for an 8 day, 7 night cruise (and airfare if we respond within 72 hours). The check has the NCL logo on it, The legal print on the back does say it's a promotional offer sponsored by Promotions 2 U, an authorized agent of NCL.

I understand we would have to pay taxes, port charges, etc. I know that LittleMissMagic received one of these from Carnival, but she had sailed Carnival before.

Has anyone else ever received one of these and is it legitimate? We wouldn't mind trying NCL, especially Breakaway or Getaway. And an 8-day cruise is nothing to sneeze at!!

NEVER MIND: I read a little more carefully. It's to promote the Promotions 2 U services, and attendance at a 90 minute presentation is required. Been there, done that. :rolleyes:

Edited by joand452

There was another thread about this very company. I personally would throw it away. NCL will always present any promotion that they have going, and I haven't seen one in awhile (actually it was a promo on CC!).

The one that I got looked like it was from NCL, but it really wasn't. They were selling time shares....so be very suspect of the offer.;)

Just read your thread completely....now you know for sure.

Edited by Oldgoat61

DH & I have never cruised on NCL. In today's mail, we received a promotional "check" for an 8 day, 7 night cruise (and airfare if we respond within 72 hours). The check has the NCL logo on it, The legal print on the back does say it's a promotional offer sponsored by Promotions 2 U, an authorized agent of NCL.

I understand we would have to pay taxes, port charges, etc. I know that LittleMissMagic received one of these from Carnival, but she had sailed Carnival before.

Has anyone else ever received one of these and is it legitimate? We wouldn't mind trying NCL, especially Breakaway or Getaway. And an 8-day cruise is nothing to sneeze at!!

NEVER MIND: I read a little more carefully. It's to promote the Promotions 2 U services, and attendance at a 90 minute presentation is required. Been there, done that. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up...................it's always good to be reminded that there is always someone willing to take advantage.

:)