Freedom of the Seas drydock

I think I see FOS coming in on PC webcam! Good luck to all of those cruising today and know that we are all waiting impatiently for pictures and answers to our pressing questions....

most important of all being are the cows still there and is the upcharge ice cream still Ben & Jerry's signifying the retention of the 'sweet' PR 6305 :D

JK... Have a wonderful cruise everyone!

Too bad the webcam is pointing the wrong way today. Pointing towards terminal 1 and backside of EOS. Wish it was remote control like tampa's.

Enjoy and have fun to all those going today!

Bad day on cruise ship is better than a good day at work.

Too bad the webcam is pointing the wrong way today. Pointing towards terminal 1 and backside of EOS. Wish it was remote control like tampa's.

You may be looking T T1 construction cam

I don't have access to Facebook, maybe if someone posts on the portcanaveral facebook page to look the other way they might do it? Normally they are really up on current events, but probably too early in the AM for them today. I see according to marinetraffic she is back at her normal pier and Enchantment is at the new terminal.

The webcam changed the view

Here she is in port

934743_10152680596591693_5172981173628590623_n.jpg?oh=9ba1f4ebf80fcbc66f92bf3a2f14317b&oe=556BA2CD

Dang it Emmy, you beat me by 5 minutes, only because I have to capture it on my phone, email myself and post it from my work PC. Good to know there is a bigger port cam junkey than me!

You can see it on Emmys picture, but I zoomed in on my phone and it looks like there is plastic over one of the bridge windows just on the starboard side of the center.

I haven't zoomed in, but it may be that the reflective sunshade inside the bridge windows is down, and in certain lighting conditions, it makes the windows look funny on the outside. Either the sun was coming in at that exact position while docking, or that window is exactly aligned to give the funny reflection in the photo.

I haven't zoomed in, but it may be that the reflective sunshade inside the bridge windows is down, and in certain lighting conditions, it makes the windows look funny on the outside. Either the sun was coming in at that exact position while docking, or that window is exactly aligned to give the funny reflection in the photo.

It is the reflection off the water. If you look at the live feed it is shimmering like the water.

ImageUploadedByForums1422630645.023514.jpg.79c601a013f9fa1269c2ca04279f40cf.jpg

"Bad day on cruise ship is better than a good day at work. " - Kevin

You can see it on Emmys picture, but I zoomed in on my phone and it looks like there is plastic over one of the bridge windows just on the starboard side of the center.

I managed to grab a close up image as well. Not sure if you are able to see this plastic

10452395_10152680601581693_6252945206499953875_n.jpg?oh=8b09351b693447ee19750bfff5bda9c2&oe=5524AB8C&__gda__=1432647657_b7b84c2d8cc933566999eb6f62c1b363

Looks like panoramic view rooms in the new deck 12 cabins, just like Nav. RCI site is still showing them, and pricing them, as large ocean view staterooms, though.

Which I have gladly taken advantage of!!! (and if anyone can get a glimpse/pic of room 1864, it will be much appreciated)

Edited by mcd2745

No, when zoomed in you can see the loose plastic flapping in the breeze just like a hillbillies replacement window on a pickup going 70mph :)

It could be just covering the window while they are painting above it, but I don't see any painters.

Edited by BillOh

It is the reflection off the water. If you look at the live feed it is shimmering like the water.

[ATTACH]338565[/ATTACH]

"Bad day on cruise ship is better than a good day at work. " - Kevin

You maybe right, I am looking at a really stretched image on a phone, if your right the reflection should shift as the sun rises further. ( I think it has already shifted, darn work keeps me from watching continiously. I have seen bright reflections cause their cameras to pixelate oddly at times, you see this at Port Everglades in the fall when ships are leaving around sunset. I guess I'll look again after lunch.

Edited by BillOh

I haven't followed the thread as much as I would've liked to, but we are cruising on her on 4/19. In the close-up just posted, I know I can see my room (or the one on the opposite side of the ship), but I don't know which deck is which. I am in 8200, right under the bridge, but I don't know which deck is 8 or 9 or 10. Could someone help me out? I know the "white part of the ship" directly under the bridge is where my room is, but I don't know how many decks to count up or down to figure out which is deck 8. Anyone?

Thanks!